Can you have an alcohol gift baskets delivered to the Mariner yet?

Last time we cruised we were able to have Shelley at Just Because of You deliver a gift of wine or beer to our staterooms.

This year we're sailing out of Port Canaveral on Mariner and were told by Shelley that she was not allowed to deliver any type of alcohol to the Mariner due to a problem last year. She indicated that Royal Carribean might relax this regulation and that we should check back.

Has anyone had a gift basket with wine or beer delivered to the Mariner this year, 2007? We don't sail until July so I'm hoping things will change before then.

Thanks,

Ellen

These questions come up about this one company so much that i wonder if they're just covert ads by Shelly.

I'm sure the next person posting will say, "yes, I bought such and such a basket with such aand such things in it for only this much."

These questions come up about this one company so much that i wonder if they're just covert ads by Shelly.

No, I can attest as I am a prior customer of hers. She has no need to post a covert ad. As an extremely satisfied customer of hers, I'll gladly recommend her any chance I get. She gets a lot of posts here as she takes good care of her customers. I know there are several companies out there - after my prior dealings with her, I don't even check pricing or offerings any more with the others - she is my provider of choice. Period.

:

No, I can attest as I am a prior customer of hers. She has no need to post a covert ad. As an extremely satisfied customer of hers, I'll gladly recommend her any chance I get. She gets a lot of posts here as she takes good care of her customers. I know there are several companies out there - after my prior dealings with her, I don't even check pricing or offerings any more with the others - she is my provider of choice. Period.

Thanks Shelly :D

Archived