Port Canaveral Terminal Info Please

My brother and I will be leaving on the Mariner on May 13 out of Port Canaveral. Can anybody tell me if they have an elevator we can use? Due to a vision problem, there is no way I can possibly use escalators or walk up and down stairs carrying luggage. I cannot distinguish where the steps are when I look down, and really don't want to start our vacation with a major fall. Any help is much appreciated! This will be our first vacation without our 90 year old father, and our mother, so we want to be able to enjoy ourselves while we can. :o

TSS Carnival - 1977

Carnival Spirit - 2003

Carnival Legend - 2004

RCL Empress of the Seas - 2004

Carnival Glory - 2005

RCL Mariner of the Seas - 2007

Yes, there is an elevator! The staff should be quite accommodating to your needs. Have a wonderful trip on the Mariner! She was our very first cruise just a few weeks ago... wonderful! :D

That parking garage is brand new state of the art. In addition your walk to the terminal is very short. Walking around the Mariner in contrast will be longer if you start at the top deck and work your way down. This is the best way to explore a ship. QT you sure have a lot -of posts for a one time cruiser, I am impressed. :D

That parking garage is brand new state of the art. In addition your walk to the terminal is very short. Walking around the Mariner in contrast will be longer if you start at the top deck and work your way down. This is the best way to explore a ship. QT you sure have a lot -of posts for a one time cruiser, I am impressed. :D

Impressed, eh? My addiction is killing me! I have to find more ways to feed it. :) I've posted LOTS of questions, lots of chit-chat and I'm able to answer some questions now. WOO HOO! My goal is to be a productive, cruise critic poster and cruiser. :D

BTW, we toured the ship from top down - missed some things on the first go-around (imagine that), but it really helped us learn the layout of the ship.

Impressed, eh? My addiction is killing me! I have to find more ways to feed it. :) I've posted LOTS of questions, lots of chit-chat and I'm able to answer some questions now. WOO HOO! My goal is to be a productive, cruise critic poster and cruiser. :D

BTW, we toured the ship from top down - missed some things on the first go-around (imagine that), but it really helped us learn the layout of the ship.

Qt

The title of this answers that You already are a valuable member and very helpful. I am sure the OP of this was happy about the parking info. He could always park outside as well.

Archived