ATV Tour ????

tugboat023

check out http://www.**********************/hcpf673.htm

and then www.haciendacarabali.com

these people are the only doing the ATVs

Thanks for the website. Any idea on how we can get 8 people over there to do this tour. We are only docked from 7-3:30. They don't even open until 10:00. Does not give us enough time to rent a car.

We were on the NCL Jewel on 2/26/07 and took this excursion as a NCL shore excursion. Since it was a ship based excursion, we had transportation to it. The ride on the bus took at least 1 hour (after we waited at least 1 hour to be allowed out of the cruise terminal in San Juan.)

It was sold as an ecological ATV adventure and I have to say that the only thing we saw was one large iguana. It was fun to get rained on in the rain forest and ride the ATVs. However, it wasn't as fun and fast as we had hoped. Really just following each other at medium speed in a long line.

Don't get me wrong the adventure was okay and my husband and I had a great time together. However with all the traveling to and from, I really don't think it was worth what they charged. (NCL charged $119/person).

I hope that this information helps. Have a wonderful cruise!

• 7 months later...

Archived