Paradise Beach - accept credit cards or cash only?

Snoopy123

Can anyone tell me if Paradise Beach accepts credit cards (specifically Visa or Discover) for food and drinks or if it's cash only? We'll be there in September with the Mariner of the Seas and can't wait after reading all these great reviews!

Thanks so much!

Paradise Beach accepts MC/V. Not sure about Discover. BUT, BUT, BUT!!!!!! The parasailing is cash only. This caught us off guard last week. Kind of drained our cash because we weren't planning on using much in port. I guess we rely on the plastic too much! Anyway, PB is a great stop and you will enjoy every minute!

Thanks so much Bean Queen! We rely on plastic a TON so it's good to know they'll accept Visa at least (and thanks for the heads up on parasailing). I'm glad you had a great time, we're really looking forward to it!

Thanks!

PB does take cr cards, but we were there last wed, loved it by the way thanks for all the advise that we should go there! There is 10.00 min fee to use a card. That was only a problem cause at that time I was the only one who needed a drink, so I ordered 2!! just wanted to let you know!!Our husbands enjoyed that iceberg so much, not sure how mine made it up there as drunk as he was but he did!

RandyKaye, thanks for the heads-up on the $10 limit. I'm sure we'll easily reach that with drinks and food, even if we have to sacrifice like you did and order two at once. :) And thanks for the funny mental image of drunk husbands trying to climb the iceberg!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys....we accept Visa, Mastercard, travellers cheques, USD and Mexican pesos. You can put your banana boat and jet ski rentals on the card, but not the parasail.

Yes, you can run tabs here, so it shouldn't be a problem to hit that 10usd limit! The iceburg is an inflatable (14ft high) water toy with hand/footholds on 3 sides.

When ya get to the top, you can slide down the 4th side into the water. Try not to slide down the sides with the handles, it can get a little bumpy :)!

to prevent a heart attack...i thought i might tell you..that if you use your credit card it is in pesos..not US dollars.

My server(excellent, by the way) brought my final tab....and it read 610.....he must have seen my shocked face and said that is pesos, that would be 61.00 in US money. Much better!!!! LOL

The food and drinks were excellent!!!!!

Archived