Platinum Latitudes Members?

Sootie

When boarding is there an area for platinum latitude members? Leaving from the port of Miami April 22nd. I think they have a area for the high dollar cabins *owner suites* courtyard villa and such.. I'm just in a mini suite so not quite sure. Any idea on this?

When boarding is there an area for platinum latitude members? Leaving from the port of Miami April 22nd. I think they have a area for the high dollar cabins *owner suites* courtyard villa and such.. I'm just in a mini suite so not quite sure. Any idea on this?

As a Platinum Member no matter what category booked you should wait, board and disembark with the penthouse passengers. Just make sure you have proof of status since the rep guarding the VIP area might be clueless. I always bring an old key-card that has my status on it.

I think I have a latitude card somewhere I'll have to go hunting lol.

So many things to think about. On this particular cruise it doesn't sail until 8pm... I'm wondering how early they will let you start boarding?

8pm to me is kinda late to start off. But then again I'm always as my dh says "Road Ready" or in this case "Sea Ready" lol. Thanks again you 2:p

I think I have a latitude card somewhere I'll have to go hunting lol.

So many things to think about. On this particular cruise it doesn't sail until 8pm... I'm wondering how early they will let you start boarding?

8pm to me is kinda late to start off. But then again I'm always as my dh says "Road Ready" or in this case "Sea Ready" lol. Thanks again you 2:p

Your card will not have your Platinum status - did you buy in for this cruise or did you earn it with cruises. If you boought in I would bring the paper work. If you earnd it you last key-card should show at least gold and they get the same perk.

Checkaround lots of threads on boarding time - As I recall reading boarding has been starting before 2 pm

Last year I sailed on the Jewel trans-Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona. They had a package they were selling. I think the cost was 2500. Which gave you platinum status for your next cruise plus 3000. and perks toward your next cruise. So of course I bought it.... Its not all its choked up to be. Its very hard to use the hotel vouchers. I did get the 3000. toward this Panama Canal cruise on the pearl on April 22nd. And that also gave me the platinum membership. Which to be honest with you I don't actually know what that means?? lol silver card to match gray hair? hehe

I believe they do have a special line for Platinum members. I have never needed my Platinum card because when you get to the check-in counter they know if you're Platinum. It also says it on your ticket. Enjoy the chocolate covered strawberries they send to your room. In any event you will get aboard right away.t

Last year I sailed on the Jewel trans-Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona. They had a package they were selling. I think the cost was 2500. Which gave you platinum status for your next cruise plus 3000. and perks toward your next cruise. So of course I bought it.... Its not all its choked up to be. Its very hard to use the hotel vouchers. I did get the 3000. toward this Panama Canal cruise on the pearl on April 22nd. And that also gave me the platinum membership. Which to be honest with you I don't actually know what that means?? lol silver card to match gray hair? hehe

Here is what you get for this cruise. Once you use the package back to your regular perks.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/staticPages.html?pageId=latitudes_benefits

PLATINUM BENEFITS

(members with 14 or more completed cruises*)

Access to Latitudes customer service desk

Complimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly members-only magazine

Latitudes pricing on all sailings

The added enjoyment of Polo Club benefits when sailing on Orient Lines’ Marco Polo

Priority check-in

Latitudes ship pin

Latitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at sea

Members-only cocktail parties hosted by Captain

Exclusive gathering

Tasty treat delivered to your stateroom two times during your cruise

VIP service, which includes:

Welcome basket

Priority restaurant reservations

Priority tender tickets

Priority disembarkation*

Invitation to the Captain’s cocktail party

Complimentary dinner in Le Bistro

Thx shore guy and all I am very impressed. I truly had no idea. I do believe buying that platinum package was worth it now... It would of cost me that amount of money either way. Shoreguy have you been on the Pearl? I'm very excited. Extremely excited about my cabin too. I'm in the aft watching the wake. Heard wonderful things about the aft cabins. From seeing ports to beautiful sunrises and sunsets.... Amazing. Life is good

Thx shore guy and all I am very impressed. I truly had no idea. I do believe buying that platinum package was worth it now... It would of cost me that amount of money either way. Shoreguy have you been on the Pearl? I'm very excited. Extremely excited about my cabin too. I'm in the aft watching the wake. Heard wonderful things about the aft cabins. From seeing ports to beautiful sunrises and sunsets.... Amazing. Life is good

Sootie, I was in cabin 11152, a mini-suite overlooking the stern. It was WONDERFUL! We did back-to-back cruises and we just loved our 14 days on the Pearl. You're in for a great time. Beautiful ship, friendly crew, lots to do, great food. Ahhhhhhhh, I wish I was going back RIGHT NOW!!!:D

You are going to love your cabin and the Pearl. I was on the Pearl from the UK to Miami in December. There is a link to pictures in my signature below from the Pearl as well as from my AE aft cabin on the Jewel.

Enjoy - life is certainly good for those of us that can afford to cruise.:)

Archived