Bon Voyoge Liquor

msamanda2006

I Am Not Sure , But Maybe Perhaps The Person That First Mentioned The Sheridans May Have Bought It In The Liquor Store Aboard The Ship...

Seeing They Tried It During One Of The Free Wine Tastings...

Just A Thought

I Tried To Order It Twice Through Bon Voyage, And Neither Person Knew Or Heard Of It...

Just A Thought

do they have scales available on the Fantasy ? LOL

I wonder if the gift shop will have this alcohol that I bought in Costa Rica ...Orange Boquet ... I loved that last time Ii went there , last year... someone mentioned they carried Jamacain Rum... so maybe

After all the eating you will be doing, you probably would not want a set of scales......oh you wanted to weigh the suitcases:D.

I have not seen Orange Boquet onboard. I do know that have Jumblee (SP). The bottle looks sort of like the Mrs Butterworth pancake syrup bottle.

Dave

Sheridans is a coffee flavored , and vanilla flavored cream ...

I was hoping though that they would have it for the $22 that was previously posted though LOL

Sheridan's is a coffee layered liquor. The white liquor contains cream, sugar, alcohol, milk protein, emulsufier, and natural flavors. The dark liquor contains sugar, alcohol, natural flavors, caramel, irish whiskey.

I just so happen to be looking at my "mini" I got free from buying two full size bottles. Usually on the Bon Voyage, the cost is triple or higher than you can buy it at the onboard shop. The Kahlua they are showing for $55 is only $12.95 in the onboard shop. The onboard shop also will "price match". I found a place in Playa del Carmen selling it for $8.90 for a liter. I took photos of the sign and the bottle and was able to get the same price onboard. It sure beats lugging bottles around when onshore.

Dave

Sheridan's is a coffee layered liquor. The white liquor contains cream, sugar, alcohol, milk protein, emulsufier, and natural flavors. The dark liquor contains sugar, alcohol, natural flavors, caramel, irish whiskey.

I just so happen to be looking at my "mini" I got free from buying two full size bottles. Usually on the Bon Voyage, the cost is triple or higher than you can buy it at the onboard shop. The Kahlua they are showing for $55 is only $12.95 in the onboard shop. The onboard shop also will "price match". I found a place in Playa del Carmen selling it for $8.90 for a liter. I took photos of the sign and the bottle and was able to get the same price onboard. It sure beats lugging bottles around when onshore.

Dave

I've called the bon voyage dept twice and tried to order Sheridan's but they didn't have a clue what I was asking for. I settled for Irish Cream @ $45 and Absolute @ $40. Ouch! Thanks for the info on price matching. That's GREAT to know!Thanks,Cari

Archived