Crown - Baja or Dolphin?

lysolqn

Is there a difference between the balconies on Baja deck and Dolphin deck on Crown?

Dolphin Deck are mini-suites and from what I understand they have a slightly smaller balcony then those on the Caribe deck which I have read are the largest. The baja deck would be the smaller of the lot.

baja's balconies are fully covered and dolphin's are fully open

(p.s. neither myself or nycglitter have actually been on the crown yet, this is just what we've learned from CC, haha!!)

following refers to 'side' balconies only, i.e. those on starboard or port sides of the ship....

Baja deck balconies are sized 9 ft. wide x 5 ft. deep and have full ceiling overhang. Lido, Aloha, Riviera decks have the same side balconies.

Caribe deck balconies are sized 9 ft. wide x 9 ft. deep and have ceiling overhang over the first 5 ft.

Dolphin deck balconies (all balcony cabins are actually mini-suites and thus bigger than regular balcony cabins on the interior with sitting area, 2nd TV and bathtub/shower combination instead of the small shower stall found in the regulra balcony cabins). The balcony is sized 9 ft. wide x 7 ft. deep and has no ceiling overhang as protection from sun or rain.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise!

(p.s. neither myself or nycglitter have actually been on the crown yet, this is just what we've learned from CC, haha!!)

You are so right! It is amazing how much we learn off these message boards!:D

Archived