Song from Sunny Liston Tour?

NYgirl23

Yes, this is a weird question....

But doesn anyone know the group that sings the song that Sunny plays on his tour while driving down the hillside? It has to be called something like "Everyday of the Week" and has lyrics that go something like "Sunday... Monday... Tuesday, etc. .. I love you baby...

After taking the tour in February with a large group, the song has become kind of like an inside joke between me and some friends.

We were on the Glory this past week and were with Sunny on the tour.......

absoloutely wonderful :)

We will probably do it again someday. Well worth the $25, try to definitely be on HIS bus if possible he was great. I am sure his wife was fine as well but he was funny. I'd like to know the song titles as well !!

• 2 weeks later...

quote]

Just found your post, I remembered a while back someone posted the name and I found that post: Song is: "Everyday of The Week" sung by ONYAN (from Antiqua) from the album- "Burning Flames"

Reading your post brought back great memories of our tour with Sunny and now I can't get the song out of my head!!:p Now I've got to get a hold of the fellow cruiser who Sunny sold a copy to!!

quote]

Just found your post, I remembered a while back someone posted the name and I found that post: Song is: "Everyday of The Week" sung by ONYAN (from Antiqua) from the album- "Burning Flames"

Reading your post brought back great memories of our tour with Sunny and now I can't get the song out of my head!!:p Now I've got to get a hold of the fellow cruiser who Sunny sold a copy to!!

I have a copy of the CD!!! Do you have AIM??? I could transfer the song very easily to you that way... Let me know, I'd be more than happy to send it along.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Artist: Onyan

Song: Every day of the Week

Album: Back to the Burning Flames

I have all this info yet I can't find this song anywhere! LOL

I-tunes & Limewire doesn't have it. I would love some help finding somewhere I can download it from.

Any help would be much appreciated. ^^

We were on the Triumph this past week, and took the tour w/ Sunny :D

Was the highlight of the week for the kids !! They were singing the song on the ride home yesterday :D

I would love to get a copy of the song !!!!

I have a copy of the CD!!! Do you have AIM??? I could transfer the song very easily to you that way... Let me know, I'd be more than happy to send it along.

:)

Are you still willing to send this CD, I'd love to have it before we leave to get in the mood! My AIM is maxandgroversmom

• 2 weeks later...

Archived