Formal Dress color question

Red would look good, also a pewter color shoe might work nicely. Strappy? Depends on the dress really. Some dresses look better with a pump and some with strappy shoes but definately dont go with the black shoes.

If I have a pair to be pitched..say white, blk..but still have a cruise in them..go to craft store..and get desired color, in the "wearable art paint "section..it has some laytex-y type base, that allows it to stretch after it dires..shine it w/vaseline, buff off..or if you wanna, a little elmers brushed on it, dots or stripes, or squiggles,, and some navy blue glitter sprinkled on it..or go to 2nd-ary market store, get a pair for under $5, brush them inside w/alchohol..paint or glitter...or make some smashing navy satin bows and use shoe clips..I have many off these..to match, and do handbags too

Thanks all....That's what I was preaching about the black shoes. Everyone else said the black shoes looked good, I wasn't so sure. I have some silver/clear shoes I can wear. The silver goes well with the little diamonds on the bust line.

Thanks for all the help and not making me feel stupid!:D

Thanks all....That's what I was preaching about the black shoes. Everyone else said the black shoes looked good, I wasn't so sure. I have some silver/clear shoes I can wear. The silver goes well with the little diamonds on the bust line.

Thanks for all the help and not making me feel stupid!:D

No need to feel stupid! At least you probably knew that there is a such thing as a stick on bra! :D

Thanks all.. Everyone else said the black shoes looked good,

Those poor people, were they all color blinded?;)

But i have the same problem with the Family i live with, i'm not sure if they just aren't payment attention or they tell me what they think i want to here but when ever i need an honesst opinion, i have to get in the car and drive to my daughters house, she is the only one who will tell me the truth.

Archived