Not to Brag, but... We're off to the Crown!!

joyride

WOO HOO, I'm on VACAAAAYSHUN!!

We are outta here tomorrow morning from CA to Houston to San Juan!! Then, on to the Crown Saturday!! I really can't wait for our trip to begin, and we will be in our VERY FIRST Suite!!

We have a roll call of 60+ Cruise Critics. We are having an informal Meet & Greet at Outriggers on Saturday at 5. Then, we are also having a "Princess Sponsered" Meet and greet on our St. Kitts day (Monday) in Skywalkers from 3-4 PM. I hope all of our group makes it there OK, darn snow...

I'll try to check in while we are onboard. If anyone has any requests or questions, let me know and I'll try to answer. Otherwise, look for my review when we return!!

One more thing - Thanks everyone for all of the information on the Crown from Suites, to dining, to excursions, etc. I'm sure this is going to be one of our best cruises ever! :):):)

Have a wonderful time!

We're doing the same cruise in 2 weeks! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. We also have a very active roll call and two meets scheduled. Our first is "unofficial" for Sailaway Saturday night, the 2nd is at Skywalker's as we pull out of St. Thomas on Sunday.

Look forward to reading your "Live from" posts. Be sure to post when you return.

joyride,

This may be a long shot but in your travels on the Crown would you inquire if there may be a bar supervisor on board named Hazel. She's about 4'10" tall from the Philippines. My DW & I have sailed with her a couple of times and last heard she was on the Crown. Can't wait. We will be there on May 12th from New York. Have a wonderful cruise and we look forward to your feed back.

Thanks A Lot,

WOO HOO, I'm on VACAAAAYSHUN!!

We are outta here tomorrow morning from CA to Houston to San Juan!! Then, on to the Crown Saturday!! I really can't wait for our trip to begin, and we will be in our VERY FIRST Suite!!

We have a roll call of 60+ Cruise Critics. We are having an informal Meet & Greet at Outriggers on Saturday at 5. Then, we are also having a "Princess Sponsered" Meet and greet on our St. Kitts day (Monday) in Skywalkers from 3-4 PM. I hope all of our group makes it there OK, darn snow...

I'll try to check in while we are onboard. If anyone has any requests or questions, let me know and I'll try to answer. Otherwise, look for my review when we return!!

One more thing - Thanks everyone for all of the information on the Crown from Suites, to dining, to excursions, etc. I'm sure this is going to be one of our best cruises ever! :):):)

Joyride, Can you take some picture of the Skywalkers lounge, during the day? Also the Explorers lounge.

My sister is getting married in the explorers lounge and the reception is in Skywalkers, she isnt satisfied with the pictures i've found on the net.

THanks & Enjoy your trip!

Archived