on Radience! Corner afts and Humps!

These afts and humps are on hold for me for Alaska sailings!

As soon as AI figure out which ones I want then I'll let the rest go.

Actually made down payments on all of them yesterday but don't need all of them.

Yes, my birthday wish came true and on my birthday (April12)!

How fast is that for wishes coming true.

I do have a small problem though, I have on the Radience 1600(corner aft GS), 1100(corner aft JS), 9256 and all the the middle humps available for the sailings I'm going on and now I can't decide which ones to take.

GS 1600 is almost $1,000 more than JS 1100 and JS 1100 is almost $1,000 more than the D1 9256 and the humps. So we're talkin $2,000 to $1,000 extra depending if I get a GS or JS.

I need 2 cabins on both sailings, someone Help!

Honestly which ones would you choose, I understand with GS you get extra goodies and little bigger than JS, but look at the extra I'm paying to get those goodies and everyone loves 9256 as well as the humps too.

So I guess I do have another extended birthday wish for anyone to help with and that is for you to honestly tell me which 2 would you choose for each sailing?

I was also curious as to how noisy it is above the 1100 and 1600 afts because of the Windjammer being right above these rooms?

I want one good cabin for DH and I and give my DD and her fiance a cheaper one which since I'm paying for theirs too they can't complain!

Can you help me decide please so I can cancel the rest of these cabins?

Thanks, CJ :) :)

Archived