If you want a glacier wedding....

space07

I just got our final confirmation letter and although I am not surprised I am mad that it is wrong! I love how they demand that you sign and return things within 48 hours, but I have never had them even call me back!!! They should listen to their own advise! The mistakes are not too big, they just left my Dad off the guest list( a mistake I asked them to correct in November) and said our reception will be in our stateroom, with Champagne!!!At least they got the right flavor of cake! Of course I can't talk to them until tommorrow, they are closed. I thought I was in the clear, but I guess not!!:mad: I wish there was a smily face that showed frustration, or maybe one crying, because I would insert it right here.

Your pictures are great!! I have heard they try to get you to buy all the pictures for 2000 or something, which I am not doing. Do you remember how much the cheapest pictures were?

Our package for $400 included negatives.

OMG! :confused:

Please tell me that you have already arranged to have your photographs taken?!

If not then please call RR immediately so they can get you to the photography guy!

This was my contact info, you can always call and ask if they still arrange photo services for Royal Caribbean.

http://www.imageservices.com/

Alexander Melendez

Events Manager, Operations

Image Photo Services

305-476-3666 ext 112

305-476-3663 Fax

RR said photography is included with our package, just not the picutures themselves. We have to pay extra for those. I hope that is true!!! I will check on that because you never know with these people! Yikes. My eye just started twiching again.:eek:

RR said photography is included with our package, just not the picutures themselves. We have to pay extra for those. I hope that is true!!! I will check on that because you never know with these people! Yikes. My eye just started twiching again.:eek:

Check out the website. The packages offered are listed there. You want to print out a copy(ies) of the package that you want to get so that the photographer knows exactly what to sell you (what they are committed to)

Or just print them all and decide then - but make sure you have proof. Or you can log on while on board and go to the website to verify.

You may want to contact Alex to verify that photography services have been arranged for your wedding, and any extra hours you are paying for.

We did not have an issue with our photographer what so ever.

It is Carnivals photographers that swindle their "happy couples" not RCCL's.

I can't believe RR! Well I'm not shocked either. They can't get anything right. Space07, make sure when you meet with the photographer, you remember what is included in your wedding package.

Double check what package you bought. I think they all come with some pics not just the 1 hour of photographer. We got the harmony which included 10 5x7, an 8x10 and an album which I had to remind them we were to recieve.

I say we all get together and form our own wedding planning company. He he. We would do a way better job than RR.:)

Sas80 - you looked beautiful on your wedding day! and I took alot of what you had to say in posts before our wedding. Thanks for the advice.

My DH thinks I have lost it. Before the wedding I was stuck on the wedding forums for hours trying to get ideas for our wedding. Now I am going through wedding planning withdrawl. He says I spend too much time on the computer.

I say we all get together and form our own wedding planning company. He he. We would do a way better job than RR.:)

My DH thinks I have lost it. Before the wedding I was stuck on the wedding forums for hours trying to get ideas for our wedding. Now I am going through wedding planning withdrawl. He says I spend too much time on the computer.

We should! At least we'd have our stuff in one bag! Not to mention as brides ourselves, we'd be a little more sensitive to the details we know are all so important but aren't to others.

Have you gone through cruise withdrawl yet? You poor thing...no wedding planning...no cruise planning... My recommended therapy is another cruise, ASAP! :D

I agree! They are definatly lacking in grasping that this is a very important time for a bride, and we are not asking too much to talk to someone who can actually make something work. Errrrrr! I still am waiting to receive my marriage cert. and we are leaving in 8 days.

So I finally got our marriage license from Alaska! I am so relieved! But I also got a phone call about our wedding getting pushed back because the helicopter double booked. We will not be getting married until 6pm and I am a little scared that the weather will be extra cold that late. Oh well.....I am trying to just calm down and get ready to have a great time. We had our bachelor/bachelorette parties, respectively, this weekend. I think I am still tired. I guess I am getting too old to stay up late!:D

yah! I am glad your marraige certificate came in time. Just think happy thoughts. They have to get something right.

I will. It is too late to worry and I am just going to go through everything with the on board coordinator. As long as we come home married, then we will be happy!:)

I got a phone call from Royal Caribbean and I guess they talked to RR about my situation and I was refunded the 105.00 seasonal charge and got a letter of apology from Royal Romance. I am happy with that I guess, as long as everything goes well with the wedding. We leave in 2 days!!! OMG I cant believe it is here already! I will be sure to let you all know how it goes and post pics when I get back! :D

I just read this whole thread, wow, I can't believe it! Good luck to you, I'm sure it will be a beautiful day. I can't imagine how I will feel when my wedding is only 2 days away. I still have 192 but I'm so excited!

I hope everything is going well. I can't wait to hear from you.

If I didn't cancel my wedding/cruise on Royal Caribbean, I'm on the same ship as yours and I'm in Alaska now with you.

I got my dress today (I'm still at work, my fiance received a box). Why am I having mixed feeling? I'm actually afraid of going home and seeing the dress would make my stress level up. :o

Archived