Active sightseeing in Sydney or Cairnes

ldnrdh

[quote name='estebofarr']We arrive Sydney Feb. 11 and depart the 14th. Will try the link again, thanks.[/QUOTE]Looks like there's a choice of [I]Love for Three Oranges[/I], [I]Tosca[/I] and [I]Carmen[/I], a play/dance called [I]ma[/I], a Mozart concert by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra and kd lang (although you'll probably have missed this as the first one is the evening of the 14th). Hope you can see all that.

[quote name='estebofarr']I did try it again and again it wouldn't give me info.[/QUOTE]Was the site saying this?[QUOTE]No performance events have been found based on your search, please try again.[/QUOTE]If so, it may be that you've been putting the date in the "2/11/2005" and "2/14/2005" format - which is what got me that response. You need to enter them as standard format dates, ie "11/2/2005" and "14/2/2005".

Estebofarr,

Try this link. It leads you to everything that is on at the Opera House in February.

[url="http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/sections/whats_on/boxoffice/process_search.asp?sm=1&ss=1&pg=1"]http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/sections/whats_on/boxoffice/process_search.asp?sm=1&ss=1&pg=1[/url]

Jennie

Estebofarr,

I must admit that when I clicked on it a moment ago it did come up that there were no events scheduled so I put in Opera under "Search for an Event" and everything came up. I think the website is a bit tricky because I have just had another go and this time all the attractions came up.

Jennie

Archived