Holiday Inn Express in Port Canaveral

colkeena

Orbitz has two Holiday Inns with user ratings you can read.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites COCOA

301 TUCKER LANE, Cocoa, FL Map

10.5 Miles West of Cocoa Beach (City Center)

4.6 out of 5 user rating

Holiday Inn COCOA BEACH-OCEANFRONT

1300 NORTH ATLANTIC AVENUE, Cocoa Beach, FL Map

1 Miles East of Cocoa Beach (City Center)

4.1 out of 5 user rating

Country Inn got a whopping 4.8 out of 5 from users. One of the highest Iv seen and costs less a night.

I saw a new Express in front of Publix(?) last Jan.I can't find reviews.Has anyone stayed there?It was close to Country Inn and Suites.Thanks.

The Holiday Inn Express you are speaking of is about 2miles South of the Radisson. Now before I go any further, let me express that this is my OWN thoughts and opinions OK?

The hotel is about 5 years old and my first experience with them is that I did go check the place out. It is close to restaurants, grocery stores, and the Cocoa Beach pier plus other shopping places and a Catholic church. When I first went there, I did meet the owner and found him not be very helpful, but I didn't say anything about it. Several months later a cruise family stayed there and their truck was vandalized to the tune of over $5000.00 - the cruisers had my cell phone number and called me on Saturday morn and they were due to leave on their cruise within a few hours. This family received no help from the staff in getting help and I was very disappointed and felt very helpless that this family was not only anguishing over the position that they were in, but that they had to be at the port within a few hours and with kids that were also stressing. I did go in and spoke to the manager and he did give the cruisers their stay of one night at no charge. The police were called and the truck brought to our homestead and we made the arrangements to get the cruisers to the port. Now I am sure all has changed now and I am sure the provisions for their visitors are much better. I have read a number of reports that cruisers were very happy with their stay there.

Again this was my experience with them and again I have not gone back there to "check with the management", but I am sure if you do stay there,

It really will be ok and safe especially since our police department has been added on to since then.

Whatever you decided, I have no doubt, it will be a good one.

Always

Shirley

As always Shirley has the pulse of the area. Just my 2 cents. I go by this place everyday and it looks OK. It is a great location with everything pre cruise at your fingertips.

Good morning psbcap,

Thanks for the imput and as you well know and it shows in the imput and respect you have put into your thread, you also have the deep passion that we want our visitors to leave with believing that there are good folks still around that will help without feeling there were strings attached. Traveling as you have, you have found yourself in a strange town, with strange folks and needed to find a safe zone, someone that could give answers, and I loved the one you used Pepsi or Coke phrase. I, myself, have been in that position once too many times and wish someone like yourself would have been around to direct me. Thanks for all that you do for so many and keep the good work up.

Always

Shirley

Archived