Kenny Chesney

cruzfiend

I wouldn't count on seeing him, he's only there certain times of the year (he's not there when he's on tour obviously). And I'm sure when he's there he tries to have privacy as much as possible, although I've read that he hangs out at Woodys bar in Cruz Bay sometimes.

When I saw his show at Madison Square Garden in NYC, I struck up a conversation with a woman who said she and her husband saw him at a bar when they were there. She said he was playing cover songs with a local band and was just hanging out like a regular guy.

My wife is completely smitten (LOL) with him (I am a fan as well) and we go to about 4 or 5 shows on each of his tours.

Incidently, I have to buy tix tomorrow to his show in NJ which is coincidentally the same week we get off the Crown and will be visiting St. John.

Our tour bus went by his house. Tried and tried and tried to get off the bus, but they wouldn't let me, lol. Did actually get a great pic of his house, but not him

Are you able to post picture of his house? I have pictures of some large homes that I took on a tour of St John. I was wondering if one was his.

• 1 month later...

Not to beat a dead horse (or post) but my wife is curious if there are tours of the island that might go by his home. Seeing him in concert 5 times this summer is not enough for her. Seeing is home is on the wish list as well.

Not to beat a dead horse (or post) but my wife is curious if there are tours of the island that might go by his home. Seeing him in concert 5 times this summer is not enough for her. Seeing is home is on the wish list as well.

Sorry to say this, but we heard last week that he sold his home on St John. Hopefully its just a rumor. But our bus did go by his house(the driver pointed it out). He would not/could not/ wouldn't/couldn't let me out, lol.

:rolleyes:

Sorry to say this, but we heard last week that he sold his home on St John. Hopefully its just a rumor. But our bus did go by his house(the driver pointed it out). He would not/could not/ wouldn't/couldn't let me out, lol.

:rolleyes:

Was this an organized tour or were you just on a bus going from one place to another?

I'm thinking if he is said to have sold his place, he probably would buy another. The way he sings about the Caribbean, I would think he wouldn't leave it permanently. He seems to really love the "island" life.

If this works, here's a link to an article about him selling one of his houses (according to the article, rumor has it that he owns at least two others on the island, plus a vacant lot above the house he just sold):

http://www.stjohntradewindsnews.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1538&Itemid=1

The Peter bay house is on the hill overlooking Cinnamon Bay, along with several other huge houses. If you visit Cinnamon, you can swim over to the little beach there... and maybe even sit in an old blue rockin' chair in the sand.

If this works, here's a link to an article about him selling one of his houses (according to the article, rumor has it that he owns at least two others on the island, plus a vacant lot above the house he just sold):

http://www.stjohntradewindsnews.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1538&Itemid=1

The Peter bay house is on the hill overlooking Cinnamon Bay, along with several other huge houses. If you visit Cinnamon, you can swim over to the little beach there... and maybe even sit in an old blue rockin' chair in the sand.

This sounds like it may be accurate--it says the owner of the house that sold, and also the lot, are "Grigsby Farms Trust"

I do know for fact that his mother's last name is Grigsby.

He is currently on tour so anyone going there now probably doesnt stand a chance unless he makes a quick stop home.

Ive seen many stories about him hanging out at Woody's in Cruz Bay...I guess he is one of the regulars, he often plays with the local band for fun.

Yes he is on tour. In fact I am going to see him tonight in Philly. However, on his tour he only plays usually Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with other nights scattered in. He has a private jet and I'm sure it is nothing for him to leave on a minute's notice and get to the gigs.

Archived