**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

Hello All you CCers from "Down Under" on the Beautiful Pacific Princess, Wow, we finally made it, what a trip!:eek: It's 11:30PM haven't had our first bite to eat yet(It's a new record):o Crashed & burned about 3:30PM in our beautiful suite,after a brief tour of the ship & seeing the Matre' de & Purser Desk re: lost luggage:( (my first time) maybe!

Right now I feel like the walking dead, but Very Happy to be aboard.;)

We are a Rocking & Rolling & Wiggling & Swishing our Tail(Aft), oh & are Creaking badly. I can't sit straight in this chair, we are rocking so much,

much more to follow soon (Satellite willing)................ (and for the next 51 Days in the Pacific on the Pacific)

Bill (Jot):)

Hello All you CCers from "Down Under" on the Beautiful Pacific Princess, Wow, we finally made it, what a trip! It's 11:30PM haven't had our first bite to eat yet(It's a new record) Crashed & burned about 3:30PM in our beautiful suite,after a brief tour of the ship & seeing the Matre' de & Purser Desk re: lost luggage (my first time) maybe!

Right now I feel like the walking dead, but Very Happy to be aboard.

We are a Rocking & Rolling & Wiggling & Swishing our Tail(Aft), oh & are Creaking badly. I can't sit straight in this chair, we are rocking so much,

much more to follow soon (Satellite willing)................ (and for the next 51 Days in the Pacific on the Pacific)

Bill (Jot)

Good Morning Capt Jot,

Glad you mad-e it, unfortunately without your luggage.:( Hopefully you will get your luggage soon. The weather here is sunny in the 70's today on my patio, how about on your sweet (suite) balcony? I have never been on a ship that small let me know all about it (good, bad and the ugly,:eek: if there is such a thing). Well since your a Captain you should be able to right the ship (rocking and a rolling).:D

Keep on cruzin,

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill

Love those trans-Pacifics and sea days.

Keep the posts coming.

Will do my Best!;)

Thanks so much for this live from thread! I know a lot of us cannot wait to hear about this ship.

My Pleasure!;)

Sounds like a great cruise, one I dream of taking. Can't wait. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Lynn

You're All welcome, from Down Under.

Bill(Jot):)

Good Morning Capt Jot,

Glad you mad-e it, unfortunately without your luggage.:( Hopefully you will get your luggage soon. The weather here is sunny in the 70's today on my patio, how about on your sweet (suite) balcony? I have never been on a ship that small let me know all about it (good, bad and the ugly, if there is such a thing). Well since your a Captain you should be able to right the ship (rocking and a rolling).

Keep on cruzin,

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill

Great to hear from you so soon Bill, I'll take that 70's & Sunny in a heartbeat, my kind of weather on a Big Sweet Balcony;)

R&R: It's even worse than 2 hours ago when I got on:eek:

Jot Bill, aka Capt. Jot,

Next time you post please tell me the time you have at the time of your post. Thanks.

Easykruz,

Bill

The Date/Time Is: Wednesday 12:50AM (Tues 10:50AM EDT or7:50AM PDT)

Jot Bill,

I forgot to say good morning to Irene or good evening whichever it is.

Good day mate.

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill

& GE/GM to you & Miss Vicky!

Bill:) (Jot, Jotbill, Capt Jot or you can call me...................:confused: )

Bill thanks for checking in so quickly. Sounds like you could use a good meal and at least 8 hours sleep. Think of the rocking and rolling as a cradle. Sure hope the lost luggage shows up quickly. We never did find out of Tony ever got his lost bag from this fall.

Knowing the time difference (just tell us what time it is there now) would be helpful. Barb

Great to hear from you so soon Bill, I'll take that 70's & Sunny in a heartbeat, my kind of weather on a Big Sweet Balcony

R&R: It's even worse than 2 hours ago when I got on

The Date/Time Is: Wednesday 12:50AM (Tues 10:50AM EDT or7:50AM PDT)

& GE/GM to you & Miss Vicky!

Bill (Jot, Jotbill, Capt Jot or you can call me................... )

Good Morning NOW even though the SUN ain't UP!

Just remember a rocky ship is better than no ship at all, this is what we live for.:eek: :D

Or you can call me never late to a ship!:D

Nice to hear from you.

Easykruz,

Wild Bill:rolleyes:

Good day matey,

pa_bridge.jpg

I guess it's off or your in the dark.

Easykruz,

Wild Bill

Yup, Dark. Been almost living in the Dark since we left LAX about 48 hours ago.

We followed the Dark for almost 20 hours on flying 9:30PM LAX to 8:30AM

Sydney(Sun Up - but Raining) All day till Crash at about 3:30 PM:eek: & Wake up 10PM: Dark:eek: (I feel like a "Hungry Mole"!):D

Jot:)

PS Please post a Live Cam everyday if you have time Bill, it will give us something to look at. I'll get some New Pic's everyday, if you'll be kind enough to post them, my friend?

Please post a Live Cam everyday if you have time Bill, it will give us something to look at. I'll get some New Pic's everyday, if you'll be kind enough to post them, my friend?

Would be my pleasure, sound familiar?:D The shoe is on the other foot.:eek:

Easykruz,

Bill;)

Bill thanks for checking in so quickly. Sounds like you could use a good meal and at least 8 hours sleep. Think of the rocking and rolling as a cradle. Sure hope the lost luggage shows up quickly. We never did find out of Tony ever got his lost bag from this fall.

Knowing the time difference (just tell us what time it is there now) would be helpful. Barb

Barb, We are +14 Hours from the East Coast. 1:15 AM Wed - Now, off the coast of Sydney & on to Melbourne ;)

Thanks for checking in!:)

Bill

good morning jot world. been looking forward to this fantastic voyage. that flight is indeed grueling!---and without your luggage---yak! :eek: isn't that sinking feeling dreadful when all the other luggage is off and yours is not there. :( hope you and your wife mixed your clothes in various cases---or are they (cases) all missing. gad, hope not.

again looking forward to your views of this trip---hope you have a fantabulous one. clare:)

Would be my pleasure, sound familiar?:D The shoe is on the other foot.:eek:

Easykruz,

Bill

Thanks Bill!:)

With some daily pics (Satellite willing:rolleyes: ), we can dress up this Live a little, ya think?

Jot Bill,

I just realized (da) why your ship is rockin and rollin (down the river or is it down under), your headed south out of Sidney where the water is very rough towards Tasmania.

Oh no Mr. Bill.

Easykruz,

Mr. Bill:)

Thanks Bill!

With some daily pics (Satellite willing ), we can dress up this Live a little, ya think?

Jot

At least I have faster Internet now, knock on wood:eek: , than the "Live from the Golden from BA to SF".:D

Easykruz,

Billy the Kid:rolleyes:

good morning jot world. been looking forward to this fantastic voyage. that flight is indeed grueling!---and without your luggage---yak! isn't that sinking feeling dreadful when all the other luggage is off and yours is not there. hope you and your wife mixed your clothes in various cases---or are they (cases) all missing. gad, hope not.

again looking forward to your views of this trip---hope you have a fantabulous one. clare

Hi Clare, Welcome aboard:)

Grueling is the right word, indeed!

"Lost" 1 out of 4. 1 of mine & yes, I did crosspack mine (A little of everything in both, except toiletries. Of course my Fav things were in the small one & All toiletries & shaver & my only comfortable shoes: the One Missing, of course:(

We will have a "fantabulous" voyage, again like your word.;)

Capt. Jot,

Is the ship fully booked on this segment? And when do you plan on sleeping?:eek: It's 1:15 AM, do you know where your bed is (kids are)?

Easykruz,

Dollar Bill

Yup, it is as tight as a "bug in a rug", No Upgrades on this 22 Day Seg.

My bed is on the other end of this Ship & there is a Woman in it right now, I think?:rolleyes:

Jot

Wow, did you say you are going to be on board for 51 days ? If so I'm so jealous !!!

Looking forward to your, "Live", posts, thanks for taking the time !

No, Not 51 Days, I hope the Live is for 51 days. We take a 10 Day House break & will find a helper before 34 days expire, I hope;) Then we are back on from Vancouver to Anchorage for the final 7 of the 51. We originally were booked for 58 Days (B2B2B2B2B) in a Mini & cut out some fat & upgraded.:eek:

Jot Bill,

I just realized (da) why your ship is rockin and rollin (down the river or is it down under), your headed south out of Sidney where the water is very rough towards Tasmania.

Oh no Mr. Bill.

Easykruz,

Mr. Bill:)

Yup, Thanks for pointing that out, we are in the Tazman Sea, rough water indeed. (Although not as bad as Cape Horn, but then you had it like glass on the Golden around the Horn, so you never know;) )

There are going to be a lot of rough Seas for this little Ship between here & Vancouver.

Jot Bill ( hope it's ok to call you that so we can distinguish between the 2 Bills - as I'm sure we will hear a lot from easykruz Bill ),

I've been waiting for your Live. Glad to hear you are finally there. Looking forward to cruising along with you and Irene. It should be a great thread with your postings and easykruz Bill's postings of pictures you will provide. Another great Bill & Bill Show and Tell.:D

Thanks in advance for the great postings to come. Enjoy your cruise!:)

Mary

P.S. Guess you're still adjusting to the time change and that's why we're lucky that you're posting today during our daylight hours. LOL

:)

At least I have faster Internet now, knock on wood:eek: , than the "Live from the Golden from BA to SF".

Easykruz,

Billy the Kid

Yes, N.O.W., I remember the day you got back, your Cable was Zero for the 1st 2 days:D

The speed & connection in here tonight is great or was for the 1st 3 hours;)

When I came in about 10:45PM? there was one couple on these seven CPUs , but they are long gone & been alone with everthing fine Until I just lock up on the unit next to me now. But my last post went out I see.:D

However, It is still locked up & my minutes are still running on it & I was able to log in next to my lock up?:confused: That NEVER Works, so I don't know what's going on now? I guess my clock is running on both machines at the same time, "Unheard of", in my experience, Very Strange!

Need to be getting a drink, chow(not on this ship,at this time) & some more ZZZZZZ's soon, can I go?

Later.........................................

Bill

Archived