**LIVE from the Pacific Princess 4/24 - 6/13/07 Sydney to Anchorage-The TransPacific!

JotWorld

Jot Bill ( hope it's ok to call you that so we can distinguish between the 2 Bills - as I'm sure we will hear a lot from easykruz Bill ),

Hi Miss Mary, Jot Bill or Jot is fine, he better keep busy, he owes me a lot of pic posting:rolleyes:

I've been waiting for your Live. Glad to hear you are finally there. Looking forward to cruising along with you and Irene. It should be a great thread with your postings and easykruz Bill's postings of pictures you will provide. Another great Bill & Bill Show and Tell.:D

We will do our Best, won't we Easy Bill?;)

Thanks in advance for the great postings to come. Enjoy your cruise!

Your very welcome:)

Mary

P.S. Guess you're still adjusting to the time change and that's why we're lucky that you're posting today during our daylight hours. LOL

This Time thing is Crazy!:eek:

Goodnight.

Jot

Hi

Hope you stop rockin and rollin--is the Pacific Princess the same size as the TP

Hope the ocean hurrys up and smooths out for you--now I have something good to look for on CC

Hope you really enjoy your suite--sounds good!!!!

We just got back from 2 smooth weeks on the Crown--I must admit I'm a patch wearer from the word go.--I rarely go any place where I have a chance to prove that the patch doesn't work--We'll be on the TP on May 16th--last August we had some rockin and rollin and one sea day became 4 sea days because we couldn't be tendered in anywhere so we just floated around--The TP has a certain move even in a calm sea--kinda like forward-back-side to side--you can get used to this move

Have a great cruise

Nancy:D

Hi

Hope you stop rockin and rollin--is the Pacific Princess the same size as the TP

Hope the ocean hurrys up and smooths out for you--now I have something good to look for on CC

We just got back from 2 smooth weeks on the Crown--I must admit I'm a patch wearer from the word go.--I rarely go any place where I have a chance to prove that the patch doesn't work--We'll be on the TP on May 16th--last August we had some rockin and rollin and one sea day became 4 sea days because we couldn't be tendered in anywhere so we just floated around--The TP has a certain move even in a calm sea--kinda like forward-back-side to side--you can get used to this move

Have a great cruise

Nancy:D

Need to be getting a drink, chow(not on this ship,at this time) & some more ZZZZZZ's soon, can I go?

Later.........................................

Bill

Can you not get room service because Irene is asleep in the cabin or because it is not available? :( Just wondering as we like to gamble at night and then have a midnight (aka 1am snack)

You never know about sea state.

We last crossed the Tasman on Pacific Princess (new), 11-03, and it was smooth, as were our previous crossings.

We also had fairly smooth seas 'round the Horn, Regal Princess, 3-06.

Our roughest was perhaps China Sea, 12-86, back end of a typhoon, on little Golden Odyssey, a 10,000 tonner. We had green water over the bridge, screws out of the water, and inclinometer pegged! It was rough!

Hi

Have a great cruise

Nancy

Hi Again Nancy,

Yup, the PP is exactly the same as the TP & the "New" Royal, all former "R"

Ship #'s 3,4 & 8(Royal) I Believe. (The New Royal is different in that Deck 8 is Reg Balc (no mini's at all, like the PP & TP do on all of Deck 8);)

Can you not get room service because Irene is asleep in the cabin or because it is not available? Just wondering as we like to gamble at night and then have a midnight (aka 1am snack)

Not sure on Reg Room Service, I don't think so, Only Continental Breakfast 7AM to 10AM, I believe on this ship, If I find different, will Post.

(Of course the Suites can order from the reg Dining Room menu for Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinner & have it in your Dining Room or on the Balc. depending on the weather( Can't wait to try that lots;) )

The last food in the Bistro is at 12:30AM.

You never know about sea state.

We last crossed the Tasman on Pacific Princess (new), 11-03, and it was smooth, as were our previous crossings.

We also had fairly smooth seas 'round the Horn, Regal Princess, 3-06.

Our roughest was perhaps China Sea, 12-86, back end of a typhoon, on little Golden Odyssey, a 10,000 tonner. We had green water over the bridge, screws out of the water, and inclinometer pegged! It was rough!

Druke I, Thanks for your comments, that last one is why I went into the Marine Corps instead of the Navy!:eek:

My Best at 5:08AM, at Sea somewhere off the coast of Australia:)

(No I never went back to bed, looks like Nite work for me & sleeping days,

at least it's very quiet in the Suite, but Too many Windows!:rolleyes:

Jot

Hi Again Nancy,

Yup, the PP is exactly the same as the TP & the "New" Royal, all former "R"

Ship #'s 3,4 & 8(Royal) I Believe. (The New Royal is different in that Deck 8 is Reg Balc (no mini's at all, like the PP & TP do on all of Deck 8)

Not sure on Reg Room Service, I don't think so, Only Continental Breakfast 7AM to 10AM, I believe on this ship, If I find different, will Post.

(Of course the Suites can order from the reg Dining Room menu for Breakfast, Lunch and/or Dinner & have it in your Dining Room or on the Balc. depending on the weather( Can't wait to try that lots )

The last food in the Bistro is at 12:30AM.

Druke I, Thanks for your comments, that last one is why I went into the Marine Corps instead of the Navy!

My Best at 5:08AM, at Sea somewhere off the coast of Australia

(No I never went back to bed, looks like Nite work for me & sleeping days,

at least it's very quiet in the Suite, but Too many Windows!

Jot

Sleep, you don't need sleep,:eek: I just took my 4 hour nap last night & couldn't wait to see if you started this thread yet. :confused: :D

Easykruz,

Billy the KID:)

Sleep, you don't need sleep,:eek: I just took my 4 hour nap last night & couldn't wait to see if you started this thread yet. :confused:

Easykruz,

Billy the KID:)

Ok, I've been alone in this internet cafe, without java all night:o I need some companionship, plus I got to check out the Sunrise at 6:34AM(in 1 hr) on this First Formal day.

Captain Jot,

Yes, I will definitely help out.

Admiral Easykruz;)

Thank you!

Jot

Ok, I've been alone in this internet cafe, without java all night:o I need some companionship, plus I got to check out the Sunrise at 6:34AM(in 1 hr) on this First Formal day.

Thank you!

Jot

I'll try to hang in there so you're not alone. I'd email you some coffee if I could. We brew 100% Kona here at our house. Speaking of coffee have you had any onboard yet? There is a romor going around that it's palatible on the old R ships and now the new Emerald.

Ok, I've been alone in this internet cafe, without java all night I need some companionship, plus I got to check out the Sunrise at 6:34AM(in 1 hr) on this First Formal day.

Thank you!

Jot

Java Bill, I mean Jot Bill,

This I gotta see, you're going to get up in one hour after total exhaustion? Just to watch the sunrise? With your luck you will get up to see the sunset and think it's the sunrise. :eek: :D Just kidding!

Formal night tonight, what are you going to wear? Did you receive your luggage (I hope)?

Easykruz,

Wild Bill

I'll try to hang in there so you're not alone. I'd email you some coffee if I could. We brew 100% Kona here at our house. Speaking of coffee have you had any onboard yet? There is a romor going around that it's palatible on the old R ships and now the new Emerald.

I spent 82 days on that ship and no, the coffee is not palatable. Ergo.......my own coffeemaker. :)

I spent 82 days on that ship and no, the coffee is not palatable. Ergo.......my own coffeemaker. :)

I keep telling myself I am going to bring one and then... don't. Hopefully Bill is getting a nice calm sleep as it looks wonderful out in that photo.

I keep telling myself I am going to bring one and then... don't. Hopefully Bill is getting a nice calm sleep as it looks wonderful out in that photo.

One of these days when you're aboard for a long period of time, you will take your own.

I understand that Bill hardly ever sleeps. He lives in the internet cafe.

Hi everbody! My DH and I are sailing along on this rocking and rolling ship with Jotworld. The ship is beautiful. We have on owner's suite also. Jot Bill is VERY helpful to those of us in the internet cafe. We are all going to nominate him for "employee of the month" here on the Pacific. Will follow along as Bill keeps you all up to date and will chime in occasionally. Beth

Hi everbody! My DH and I are sailing along on this rocking and rolling ship with Jotworld. The ship is beautiful. We have on owner's suite also. Jot Bill is VERY helpful to those of us in the internet cafe. We are all going to nominate him for "employee of the month" here on the Pacific. Will follow along as Bill keeps you all up to date and will chime in occasionally. Beth

Thanks, it makes it a more interesting Live when others chime in occasionally.

Now see, I almost forgot the most important question. How often do they have trivia :D I loved it on the Dawn where they had it at least 3 times a day and sometimes as many as 5 :eek:

Important to us too, Kim. Princess usually does one trivia in the morning about 11:00 and another in the afternoon about 4:15. Sometimes they have an extra one at night, usually a specialty trivia like sports or name that tune or a jeopardy type.

Beth, interested in your views too. Please keep posting, especially since its a freebie for suite passengers. :)

Hi Kim,

Thanks!:) Had the coffee this AM 3 cups in Horizon, it's better, a new smaller machine it is still syrup, but better syrup. Only person in there for over a hour, the Ship is totally Dead at night, after 12 - 12:30. Everthing is closed even the Pursers desk.:eek:

I'm going to use my Old coffee card with some punches left, at the Club Bar for Fresh Brewed Coffee & a few specialities for Irene.I've used it on 3 different ships now, bought it on the Coral in Nov, what a Deal, are you listening. Probably well over $100 in Coffee so far & it's all dog eared. "It takes a licking & keeps on ticking":D :eek:

Jot Bill:)

Wow a new life from and on page 3 already:D :eek:

Wishing you all a wonderful smooth cruise and looking forward to joining you on your travels from here and waiting our turn.

Oz is amazing and hope you have warm clothes with you for Melbourne, it was so cold when we were there after wonderful warm weather further north.

Java Bill, I mean Jot Bill,

This I gotta see, you're going to get up in one hour after total exhaustion? Just to watch the sunrise? With your luck you will get up to see the sunset and think it's the sunrise. Just kidding!

Formal night tonight, what are you going to wear? Did you receive your luggage (I hope)?

Easykruz,

Wild Bill

Never went to bed!:D

A Grass Skirt?:eek:

(No, we will order Dinner on our Balc or in our Private Dinning Room, & sit in my shorts or less!);)

No luggage yet!:(

Capt. Jot,

No white caps that I can see. The seas look calm, is the boat still rockin' and rollin'?

Easykruz,

Bill

Smooth as a baby's bottom.:)

(Well not quite)

Jot

Archived