Sun Info

tommy

We are looking at an CatAD on the back of ship.Do the balconies get a lot of sun[i hope],anyone with info on the Sun in general reply would be appreciated. TOM:confused:

We also had aft penthouse AC cat. Wouldn't want it any other way. Love the aft. Huge balcony. Lots of sun. If you are looking at AD cat that will be fwd on the Sun. Cruised on her twice. You will love the Sun. So far this is my favorite ship. Enjoy, I don't think you can go wrong with either side of the ship. You will be cruising...

If it is Aft, it definatly an AC, lots of sun and a huge deck, it also has a seperate bedroom and bathroom that you can enter from the living room area or the bedroom. We just got off an AC aft. You will love it.

No, I am sorry. I ment to say seperate bedroom and seperate living room that you can close off by a door. I also ment to say that you can access the bathroom by entering the bath from the bedroom or the living room (actualy from the hall way). Sorry for error. That is a great cabin and I know you will enjoy it.

If it is Aft, it definatly an AC, lots of sun and a huge deck, it also has a seperate bedroom and bathroom that you can enter from the living room area or the bedroom. We just got off an AC aft. You will love it.

Here is the open AC Balcony

1846254696_9076balcAC.jpg.6572307c1ec5b9b10449b86fc51beb66.jpg

Archived