Long Beach tour

sjones0920

I am wondering the same thing...they are the only tour company that will pick up and drop off thru Long Beach that I know of. I called them the other night and spoke with Ken...he is going to send me a brochure. I'm probably going to book this tour...it sounds good and I like the fact that they operate out of Long Beach. The other company I looked at was Gray Line Tours but you have to go back to LA to get picked up and what's the sense of that? Might as well make it all part of the tour right?

We didn't do the Hollywood tour. They did have a train that went from the heart of downtown to Hollywood. . . not sure the details.

We just got back from Long Beach. We really enjoyed the town. We stayed at the Queen Mary and took the free shuttle to town (from Coast hotel and others I think as well). We walked and people watched. We shopped and sat at an outside restaurant by the marina. We didn't make it to the aquarium but it looked very interesting.

Don't worry that you need to make solid plans. . . . we found so much to do in our down time.

Have a great time!!!!!

Thanks for the reply, when are you going?

We leave for long beach on May 11th. Haven't made up our minds about the tour though.

Sue

Unfortunately we're not going until October! I'll go nuts waiting that long but what can you do? If you do the tour when you're there please be sure to stop back and give us a review of it....I think for the price it's really worth it...sounds like you get to hit all the popular spots.

We were wondering if anyone has done a Sunseeker Tour that goes through Hollywood? And what they thought of it, we will be arriving 2 days before our cruise and thought this sounded fun.

thanks

Sue

We are going on the Vision of the Seas in Sept. out of Vancouver but it will end in LA. We are thinking about staying in La the night when we get off the ship. I would like to know what the Sunseeker Tour is that you are talking about and where can I find more information on it. We had thought about taking a tour of Hollywood that the ship offers at the end of the cruise and then they will take you to the airport. However, we are finding the rates of flights back to Atlanta are cheaper the next day. Any suggestions of places to stay in LA and what tours to do to see Hollywood and go to the Farmer's Market?

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Archived