Back From The Majesty, Wow!!!!!!!!

[quote name='scissorgui']There will be about 6 different backgrouns for pics on formal night. Enjoy the ship...it is soo beautiful. Make sure to try the mojito in the schooner bar..the bartender in there makes them stronger than the ones in boleros[/quote]

Hey scissorgui

Did you and Brent buy any of the pictures??? and thanks for turning me on to the mojito's. They were really good. That will be my "bon voyage" drink on future cruises!

[quote name='Annefran']Just booked the Majesty for New Years Eve cruise this year with my DD (14). We booked a F1 on deck 6. I had heard the rooms were much smaller than the larger ships. But who cares! We are only cruising for 4 nights and it's New Years Eve :D .

Waiting for your review of the ship, it's crew, activities etc. I haven't been to Cococay since 1991 and can't wait to see it again. Our other stop is Key West which I love. I hope there are teens for my daughter too. Tell me more about Majesty![/quote]

My review is already posted. Click on my screen name above and check my previous posts and you will find it! I also posted my pictures.

You will have a good time on the Majesty!!

Hey Jamacia,

Was there a chocolate buffet on your trip? You may have mentioned this already, but were you all able to make Coco Cay? Thanks for all of your info., and your review. They were very helpful.

[quote name='bike1964']Hey Jamacia,

Was there a chocolate buffet on your trip? You may have mentioned this already, but were you all able to make Coco Cay? Thanks for all of your info., and your review. They were very helpful.[/quote]

[B]I did not see a chocolate buffet on this trip. Someone else asked me about that too. Yes we did make it too CocoCay:D [/B]

[B]It was a gorgeous day!!!! Everything went well. I cannot wait to return there soon![/B]

[quote name='bike1964']Hey Jamacia,

Was there a chocolate buffet on your trip? You may have mentioned this already, but were you all able to make Coco Cay? Thanks for all of your info., and your review. They were very helpful.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorchid]There was a "sweet sensations" on Wednesday evening instead of the Chocolate buffet. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Archived