alcoholics anonymous on board??

bsor79

This is kinda embrassing that i'm asking this but May 11th i'm leaving on a Royal Carb. ship Navagator of the Seas fron Cape Liberty NJ to get married on board when we get to Brumuda. But i was just wondering if any has ever heard of any alcohollic anonymous meetings on baord? any info would be very helpful. Thank You!

There are friends of Bill W. meetings on all cruise ships. On RCI you will need to check the community bulletin board which is usually near the guest relations desk. I'm pretty sure the meetings are helds daily.

There is a daily schedule published by the cruise lines with a meeting place and time for Friends of Bill W. They usually meet in a private place - meeting room or library, but I've also heard of meetings in the lounge (how ironic)! You'll find all kinds of 12-steppers there, not just AA. It's a great way to make connections early in the cruise and have support all week. Enjoy your sober cruise - you'll have the gift of coming home with great memories, versus OMG, what did I do?

Archived