I Got BANNED from RCCL!!!!!!

i guess he requested it to be opened again.....any news?

Just goes to show you the power of the pen, or in this case, the internet. For those that thought a board such as CC wouldn't stir up much interest in the outside world, I just say WOW!

Amazing!:eek:

i guess he requested it to be opened again.....any news?

Just goes to show you the power of the pen, or in this case, the internet. For those that thought a board such as CC wouldn't stir up much interest in the outside world, I just say WOW!

Amazing!:eek:

Huh??? How'd this work?:confused:

Hello everyone,

Just so everyone knows, I talked with a few of the higher ups at RCCL today, and we resolved the issue to the best possible solution for BOTH of us.

If you look at my signature you will see that I am again on the Liberty's maiden voyage. Talking with the higher ups today, they were absolutely wonderful to talk to and work with, and the communication througout the day has been marvelous, and I for sure cruise with RCCL in the future!

Thank you to everyone for your support in the last few days!

Scott

Whether he responds or not.........I just hope he got it resolved to his satisfaction and he is indeed on the Liberty as his countdown clock shows..........

Good luck

Congratulations!!!

I hope no one else on the boards needs to go through this and that yours was a unique situation!

Have a great voyage! You are your travelmates certainly deserve it!!

Hello everyone,

Just so everyone knows, I talked with a few of the higher ups at RCCL today, and we resolved the issue to the best possible solution for BOTH of us.

If you look at my signature you will see that I am again on the Liberty's maiden voyage. Talking with the higher ups today, they were absolutely wonderful to talk to and work with, and the communication througout the day has been marvelous, and I for sure cruise with RCCL in the future!

Scott

congratulations!!!! I assume from your carefully worded post that you can't reveal the reason they banned you but I am thrilled for you that it was resolved!!! Good luck on your finals and have a blast on the Liberty!!!!

Hello everyone,

Scott

That is wonderful news. Congrads and have a ball on the Liberty

We were pulling for you. Now its official I have to go back to work, lol.

Hello everyone,

Scott

So secrecy is required I assume?

That is great all around SCott. If you can go into any more details we would appreciate it and if not we understand or if you can give us some vague ideas on how to avoid having what happened to you happen to us that would be great.

Part of what frightened some of us was that this seemed to be out of the blue and had many of us thinking it could easily happen to us.

Appreciate if you can not say much more and thankful that you are back onboard as you seem like the kind of person oru family would love to sit with at dinner.

Hawt1

Did the resolution mean unlimited cruising for life??? :)

Very glad to hear that the situation was fixed, and that you are comfortable cruising on RC. Still isn't fair that you had to go thru several days of stress. Sit back on your next cruise, and have a well deserved beer!!!

Archived