Drink Inclusive

StefanieMS

Would you like all your drinks included in the price?  

907 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like all your drinks included in the price?

• Domestic Beer and Wine only
    • Imported and domestic Beer and Wine
    • House liquor, plus domestic Beer and Wine
    • Top Shelf liquor, Imported Beer and Wine
    • I want the mother load. Free Cappuccino, Espresso, Top shelf and Imoports

I voted for the best- complete all inclusive! I'm not a heavy drinker, but I'd try more things non alcoholic and alcoholic if I weren't paying on top of the price for them. Yes, I understand that the cruise price would be higher, but that's why I enjoy all inclusive resorts. When I'm not drinking, I certainly make up for the price in food :) It all comes out in the wash.....

Where are the foo foo drinks?

They would be included in the Top Shelf or Mother Load group.... The pricing now for frozen or exotic cocktails are similar to pricings of Top Shelfs.

Carnival- are you listening??? ;)

You need more selections. What about those that want to say no to your question, or those that want their drinks included, just not alcohol, things such as milk, coke and so forth.

Having said that, I vote for all inclusive - everything included - even the spas and massages - all services on the ship.

Carnival does offer a "beverage package" currently for large groups. We were on such a cruise last January and will be going again this January. We are not heavy drinkers at home, but loved having drinks included with our cruise. Some days we over indulged, (usually sea days), some days we drank little. But it was great knowing that you did not have to worry about how much more money we were spending when we did want to drink. Here is what was offered with our package..." Beverage Package includes: All beers, malt beverages,liquors,sodas and non-alcoholic drinks priced at or below $5.75. A selection of fine wines by the glass will be offered at all locations. Drinks over the price of $5.75, wines not offered in the program, bottle sales, in-cabin mini bars and drinks thru room service are not included." Foo-foo drinks were included as long as you did not get them in the "souvenir" glass. And BTW, No one fell overboard :). Paul

I wish they would do an all inclusive on a cruise ship...that's part of what it's all about. Everyone could choose their own "inclusiveness"...non drinkers, light drinkers, heavy drinkers :) Actually I would like something where I could get the different coffees since I don't really drink alcohol...not that I don't like it but when I'm on a cruise I have such a good time...and I don't want to ruin it by getting sick or a headache or anything.

CCL Miracle 10/04

RCCL AOS 2/04

CCL Pride 01/03

Sorry, can't vote. I like it just the way it is. I don't mind spending extra for drinks. My DH rarely drinks and let's face it, even I can't drink 24 hours a day (would like to try sometime......;) ). I think we come out ahead not having the extra cost built in.

Personally, I think all NON-alcoholic drinks should be included. As far a alchol goes I think they should offer it as an additional option like the fountain fun card. Only this would be the RAELLY fun Card, lol. Any who... if you really think about it to offer any and all alcohol as inclusive is asking for trouble. I like a good drink just as much as anyone else but having to pay per drink sort of weeds out those obnixious drunks that look to cause trouble. I don't want to go on my cruise only to have to dael with a drunk who would either annoy the heck out of me or cause my hubby to get into a fight because they just can't take a hint.

Carnival does offer a "beverage package" currently for large groups. We were on such a cruise last January and will be going again this January. We are not heavy drinkers at home, but loved having drinks included with our cruise. Some days we over indulged, (usually sea days), some days we drank little. But it was great knowing that you did not have to worry about how much more money we were spending when we did want to drink. Here is what was offered with our package..." Beverage Package includes: All beers, malt beverages,liquors,sodas and non-alcoholic drinks priced at or below $5.75. A selection of fine wines by the glass will be offered at all locations. Drinks over the price of $5.75, wines not offered in the program, bottle sales, in-cabin mini bars and drinks thru room service are not included." Foo-foo drinks were included as long as you did not get them in the "souvenir" glass. And BTW, No one fell overboard :). Paul
BabsandPaul

What was the cost of the beverage package? How large of a group?

I would hope the cruise line will not pay any attention to this thread. For if they did us non drinkers would be helping pay for the drinks of all the lushes. We would also be bothered by a bunch of drunken lushes on the ship. Why should I, a non drinker, be forced to pay a highter price for my cruise just because I have to pay for drinks even though I don't drink them? Not fair in any way what so ever. I know I am in a minority because, from reading these threads, I find that most people think they can't go on a cruise and have any fun without drinking. I am sorry, I am againist it. Why should I have to pay for something I have no use for? All Wrong. I would agree with a package of some kind to include drinks at an extra charge or a surcharge of some kind. I know I will make a lot of people angrey but it I am sorry, I don't drink and don't want to pay for those that do.

Your opinion counts just as much as anyone elses.... I for one, frequent resorts in Jamaica and Mexico that are All Inclusive and booze doesn't cost a resort that much, nor does it raise the prices that much- it costs roughly .25-.50 cents to pour a drink that they charge $5.00- $6.00 for on board/at a resort. I have also seen MANY more falling down drunks on each Carnival ship I've been on than the total of all my All Inclusive vacations put together. I don't feel that would change on the ship at all, but it would add value to the majority of cruisers who are on a budget IMO.

Archived