Charlotte Airport

mueller74us

Happy Mother's Day, ladies!!

Can anyone tell me about the Charlotte airport? DH and I will have a 1 hr 10min layover there before hopping on the plane to SJU. Since finding our gate and stepping onboard that plane will be the last "obstacle" to embarkation I wanted to get a feel for how easy/hard the airport is to manuever?

Thank you,

Jennifer

CLT is among the easiest airports I've had to deal with. Even a "long" walk from B to D or E terminals is about 20 minutes if you take your time. It's less hectic than Philadelphia, there's some good food choices in the centrum area (with some really comfortable rocking chairs to watch the apron activity), people are generally friendly, and with at least 6 connections through there in the past two years, I've never lost my luggage on a CLT connection, even a 45-minute one.

Have a great cruise!

DH and I have gone through the Charlotte airport many times(living in Charleston, WV there is almost no such thing as a direct flight.;) We usually have to go through Charlotte, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati to get anywhere!) I think you'll find it an easy airport to get around, one hour plus should be plenty of time even if your flight is a few minutes late getting in.

Archived