March airfare from Ohio to FLL

sunlover5

When anyone finds cheap airfare please let us know!! I can fly from Cleveland,Akron, or Columbus. Can't believe how much to FL is, more than we paid to SJ last winter!!! Would love to do the non-stop flight on Contiental from Cleveland but right now is 518.00 for March 14 and returning the 26th!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunlover. In my opinion, it's too early to book. The airlines in general don't know what their fuel costs will be that far in the future and some unions are talking that they want raises. I would wait till the low cost carriers release their schedules and would definately consider AirTran. One of the highest ranked lines for service and the best at baggage handling.

Check the listing on the left here. http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2007-04-02-airline-quality-report_N.htm

You can get on AirTrans email sale announcements at their website. http://www.airtran.com

When you check fares, you might explore two one-way tickets even if it means using a different airline for each one-way segment. We snagged a good pre-Christmas ORD/FLL/ORD fare by going with AA down and UA back.

Your problem also is that you will be bumping into spring break. Easter breaks will be in combination of college spring breaks next year. Prepare for HIGH fares. Good luck with that.

Archived