Self serve laundry rooms

Nope...none of those either. You can send them out the first day to be pressed and it is only half the cost of drycleaning. Very reasonable prices! Worth not having to do it. Pick the things that are the most important to send out, it will be cheap and worth it.:p

As mentioned, Royal Caribbean has laundry and dry cleaning service on board, and the prices are reasonable. Pressing only is half the cleaning cost.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000AICuoi5YdQPjPvUpyP3vmSa:10kohi76p?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Extras&faqId=287&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

Q: Are laundry services provided?

A: Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

SHIPBOARD LAUNDRY SERVICE

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMEN

Shirt/T-Shirt: $2.50 Blouse: $3.50

Shirt (dress): $3.00 Dress (wash): $5.00

Underwear: $1.20 Skirt: $3.50

Jeans: $3.00 Nightgown: $3.00

Pajamas: $4.00 Swimsuit: $2.00

Handkerchif: $0.75 Slip: $2.50

Shorts: $2.50 Housecoat: $3.50

Bathrobe: $3.50 Hosiery: $3.50

Pants (wash): $3.50 Slacks: $3.50

Sweatshirt: $3.00

Socks: $1.00

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices

SHIPBOARD DRY CLEANING SERVICES * All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMAN

Suit: $7.00 Evening Gown: $8.00

Pants: $4.25 Dress $7.00

Jacket: $4.50 Silk Blouse: $5:00

Sweater: $4.00 Silk Dress: $8.00

Coat: $7.00 Skirt $4.50

Tie: $2.00 Suit: $7.50

Shirt: $3.50 Blouse: $4.00

Shorts: $3.00 Scarf: $2.50

Vest $2.50

Silk Pajamas: $4.50

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices.

That would be great for me mom of 4 cruising just do the math on underwear 6 people + 9 day cruise =54 pairs:eek: + bras + socks well you get the pic. Disney has a great SS laundry we always picked a cabin on deck 9 just to get to the laundry quickly. well we are on vacation!! Polarismom of 4

If you are in port for a full day, you can ask if there is a full-service laudromat available. You drop off your laundry (in Europe it's usually 8kg, other places I have seen as high as 15kg) and they wash, dry and fold it for you. Just make sure you specify how long you have and don't put too much in. You drop it off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon.

I don't find $1.20 for washing a paid of underwear (pants) as a reasonable price. Bar laundry soap and the sink do fine in an emergency. Also, changing your clothing more often and wearing different things during the day helps.

The actual dry cleaning and pressing prices do seem reasonable, but I agree, the prices to wash items like underwear and socks do not. How nice it would be if there was an option to put items that don't need pressing into a small mesh bag and pay a single price for them to be washed & dried, but not folded or pressed.

The actual dry cleaning and pressing prices do seem reasonable, but I agree, the prices to wash items like underwear and socks do not. How nice it would be if there was an option to put items that don't need pressing into a small mesh bag and pay a single price for them to be washed & dried, but not folded or pressed.

What a great idea. I hope the cruise lines see this and offer this service.

I hadn't sailed RCCL in a while and was surprised to learn that they did not have self-service laundry. Their prices for dry cleaning are about the same as those lines (or at least Princess) which do have self-serve laundry. Oh well, every line has its plusses and minuses and there is no such thing as a bad cruise

We were lucky enough to sail in a Princess full suite last year with free dry cleaning as one of the perks. I've never seen ironed, folded underwear: it sure doesn't happen in my house<G>

el heny

Nope...none of those either. You can send them out the first day to be pressed and it is only half the cost of drycleaning. Very reasonable prices! Worth not having to do it. Pick the things that are the most important to send out, it will be cheap and worth it.:p

You don't HAVE to send them out of the first day. You can send them out on any day, except the last. But if you want pressed clothes for your first formal night, you would need to send them out on the 1st day.

And the prices are very cheap.

Do not take an iron....this was mentioned most clearly at muster drill. The laundry is very reasonable. I had two blouses and a pair of linen capri pants washed and pressed for $10. Very quick process too....we hand washed smalls and such like then hung them on the wash line provided. . Simple!:)

As mentioned, Royal Caribbean has laundry and dry cleaning service on board, and the prices are reasonable. Pressing only is half the cleaning cost.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000AICuoi5YdQPjPvUpyP3vmSa:10kohi76p?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Extras&faqId=287&faqSubjectId=337&faqType=faq

Q: Are laundry services provided?

A: Self-service laundry facilities are not provided onboard our ships, but we do offer full laundry and dry cleaning services. We do not provide irons in the staterooms as they constitute a fire hazard.

SHIPBOARD LAUNDRY SERVICE

* All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMEN

Shirt/T-Shirt: $2.50 Blouse: $3.50

Shirt (dress): $3.00 Dress (wash): $5.00

Underwear: $1.20 Skirt: $3.50

Jeans: $3.00 Nightgown: $3.00

Pajamas: $4.00 Swimsuit: $2.00

Handkerchif: $0.75 Slip: $2.50

Shorts: $2.50 Housecoat: $3.50

Bathrobe: $3.50 Hosiery: $3.50

Pants (wash): $3.50 Slacks: $3.50

Sweatshirt: $3.00

Socks: $1.00

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices

SHIPBOARD DRY CLEANING SERVICES * All prices are in US. Dollars and are subject to change without notice.

MEN WOMAN

Suit: $7.00 Evening Gown: $8.00

Pants: $4.25 Dress $7.00

Jacket: $4.50 Silk Blouse: $5:00

Sweater: $4.00 Silk Dress: $8.00

Coat: $7.00 Skirt $4.50

Tie: $2.00 Suit: $7.50

Shirt: $3.50 Blouse: $4.00

Shorts: $3.00 Scarf: $2.50

Vest $2.50

Silk Pajamas: $4.50

PRESS ONLY - 50% of cleaning prices.

The above prices are higher now on Celebrity. We each had items drycleaned, and DH's slacks were $3.75 each time for cleaning.

I bring a steamer which is cool to the touch and doesn't use much electricity; just enough to boil water. It does a great job instead of sending clothes out for pressing, except for big items with lots of wrinkles.

The above prices are higher now on Celebrity. We each had items drycleaned, and DH's slacks were $3.75 each time for cleaning.

I bring a steamer which is cool to the touch and doesn't use much electricity; just enough to boil water. It does a great job instead of sending clothes out for pressing, except for big items with lots of wrinkles.

Someone on the Liberty is enjoying a very nice steamer as I left mine on board this past week. They do come in handy for knocking out the wrinkles.

Archived