Been on Sovereign lately?

I've been on the Sovereign 3 times from deck 2 up to deck 8 and we have never had "the smell". I guess we have been lucky. As I have mentioned before, the last time I hears it happen was in October when a pissed off room attendant was saying that some jack@#$ tried to flush a diaper down the toilet! It clogged up the system and caused a problem in several rooms.

Like I said, the smell was strong..stronger at times but we didn't let it ruin our vacation but I am sure someone would. Just go with the flow..so to speak..lol..cannot believe someone would flush a diaper??!! You wouldn't do that at home so why would you on a cruise ship??!!! That is the kind of person that you see warnings on things for that you say, now who would do that??

Like I said, the smell was strong..stronger at times but we didn't let it ruin our vacation but I am sure someone would. Just go with the flow..so to speak..lol..cannot believe someone would flush a diaper??!! You wouldn't do that at home so why would you on a cruise ship??!!! That is the kind of person that you see warnings on things for that you say, now who would do that??

Some people will try things that are not in their normal behavioral patterns when they are not at home. After all those people don't have to pay for it like they would at home. This is why there are so many inmates in the US no respect for property at all........

I haven't been on Sovereign yet - we go in October. I read a post a few weeks ago where someone said that they complained about the smell in their bathroom and maintenance sent a guy with a roto rooter (sp?) which they used on the drain or something. They said the smell was gone after that. I'll remember that for Oct if we have a problem and see if maybe it'll help. But, as was mentioned above, just go with the flow. Your vacation is what you make of it!

Had a jr. suite this past week (1044) - it was awesome! My friend and I had plenty of room, and the location was really convenient to the pools/decks/windjammer on deck 11. Would highly recommmend getting a JS on the sovereign. It's a good size room.

Archived