Noordam Alsaka today with 21 month old

detjason

Chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, fish and chips, hot dog, PB & J sandwich, cheeseburger, french fries, pizza, "pisgetti":), grilled cheese, and chicken soup.

(Pssst, here's a secret, as Ruth can tell you, you don't actually have to be a kid to order from the kids' menu;) )

Karin

In addition to Karin's post, they also have a strawberry sundae. The most recent menu I saw did not have hot dog, but we have ordered it twice.

Do all those "chunks" falling indicate global warming ?

Yes and no. It's a normal process, but many scientists believe that global warming has accelerated it. Many glaciers are shrinking, because their growth at the uphill end is not keeping up with their loss of ice (calving) at the downhill end.

Yet another reason to do that Alaska cruise SOON!

I am boarding the Noordam today 5/20/07 in Seattle bound for 7 day Alaska with my wife and 21 month old son. If anyone would like me to research anything or answer questions about ship services or amenities, please ask and I will look into it for you.

We are traveling on the Noordam ship to alaska from June 17-24 with a 21 month old and 5 year old and are looking for any packing advice as well as what the babysitting situation is? Moreover, did you take any excursions with your toddler?? If so , which ones? Any other hints would be so appreciated. Thank you and hope your trip is going smoothly.....

What a kind offer! I am wondering about how long it takes to tender in to Sitka. We have an independent tour and are hoping to be on shore a bit before 9 a.m. I would love to hear that this is feasible and any tips on how to get an early tender (short of a suite).

Thanks and have a wonderful time!

Ruth is correct. The first tender left the ship for Sita by 8:00 AM. They had several tenders that made it before 9:00. The tender is about 6 minutes and they had at least 4 tenders.

Archived