topfree

Photo Tane

We are looking for topfree (European tanning) cruising to the Caribbean.

Which ports.

Which Cruise lines.

Which ships etc.

Anyone with and Ideas would be appreciated.

I should add we are not looking for Nude, just "topfree"

We are looking for topfree (European tanning) cruising to the Caribbean.

Which ports.

Which Cruise lines.

Which ships etc.

Anyone with and Ideas would be appreciated.

Not in the Caribbean. I do not believe you will find this anymore. Europe, yes, Caribbean, no.....unless it's a european cruiseline! :D

Since my first post friends have said that the Constellation or Millenium had Topfree deck up top.

Is this still true.

I guess we will not let this option ruin our cruise. We were just hoping for some freedom.

Thnks

Since my first post friends have said that the Constellation or Millenium had Topfree deck up top.

Is this still true.

I guess we will not let this option ruin our cruise. We were just hoping for some freedom.

Thnks

Only on their transatlantic/european itineraries. We were on the Millenium last year and they had a top free deck available. We were going transatlantic to europe. I would check with Celebrity to be sure, but I am fairly sure they have done away with this in the Caribbean where they service mainly U.S. passengers.

Just got off the Millie cruise in Europe a few weeks ago, and I heard nothing about a top-free deck. Yes, you'd better call Celebrity and ask.

Many of the beaches in Europe, especially in France, have top-free beaches. A cruise with multiple Western European ports would probably give you what you want.

Also, check the European cruiselines that sail from ports in Europe. Costa, for instance, is great! Call them, too, and ask about top-free decks.

Bonaire, Soroban Resort on Lac Bay. Although our fellow cruisers said their were some beautiful topless sunbathers at WindSurf Place (I saw their pictures and even I have to agree) which is open to the public.

We returned last month after a stop in St. Maarten - Orient Beach on the French side is clothes optional. So, you can be top-free, bottom-free or both! When we disembark, we just get a taxi there - no excursion, but we do like to go early.

It was our second visit to Orient Beach - we rent an umbrella and chairs for the day and enjoy the jet skis, parasailing, swimming, tiki bars and restaurants there - and, of course, the people watching! :p It is a beautiful location.

Have fun! :)

Archived