Dining question?

mueller74us

You card will also have your table number on it. As soon as we get on board, we always go to the Dining room to see where our table is. They are all numbered and have a sign on them. If the Dining Room is two levels, it will follow a patterns such as downstairs tables begin with the number '1' and upstairs with '2'.

If it is not to your liking, they will have a time set up shortly after you board where you can talk to the Matre D and maybe get things changed. (no guarentees)

When I get my sign and sail card I have heard that my dining time will be on it! Will it also mention if DH and I got the table for two we requested?

Thanks,

Jennifer

No, it won't, but you can go to the dining room after you board the ship and find your table. If it is not the table for two you wanted, you can speak with the Maitre' D and ask him to change you to a 2-top. He will do his best to accomodate your request, although there is no guarantee. Good luck! :)

Cruise Cat ~ guess we were posting almost exactly the same thing at the same time! ;)

When I get my sign and sail card I have heard that my dining time will be on it! Will it also mention if DH and I got the table for two we requested?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jen....yes your dining info will be on it......also listed will be whether or not it is upper level which will mean it will be on the 4th floor......

we were in the galaxy dining room upper

Archived