West Coast Cruisers I have great New (Mariner of the Seas coming March 2009)

this is overdue in my oponion. I think they lost a good 2 years of a increase in profit on the left/west coast i would like to take her on a 2 week cruise to hawaii also:cool: i would really like to see a voyager class with adventure beach here for the children, i have two that i always cruise with and they loved the water slide on the radiance of the seas. hope she stays.

I'm starting a new thread called Need to Keep Voyager or Freedom class in Port Canaveral!!!

I like the idea Sign me up as a participater in the new thread. The Cruise A Thon announced the Mariner Move but did not say anything about a replacement but I am sure there will be one :D PC is to lucrative to just abandon

I like the idea Sign me up as a participater in the new thread. The Cruise A Thon announced the Mariner Move but did not say anything about a replacement but I am sure there will be one :D PC is to lucrative to just abandon
Dagadget and other Port C fans-- please post on my new thread: "RCCL needs to Keep Voyager or Freedom class in Port Canaveral!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=566499

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippeeee! Finally we get one. Where do you think she'll go after 9/30/2009. Maybe a couple Hawaii sailings then back mexico?

On the RCI website no cruises are listed after June 2009. Most likely the Mariner will be doing the Mexican Riviera year round except for scheduled dry dock time.

On the RCI website no cruises are listed after June 2009. Most likely the Mariner will be doing the Mexican Riviera year round except for scheduled dry dock time.

Finally the Mariner is listed as LA departure on cruisingpower! WOOHOO!! Of course it's not bookable yet, but the dates are there. YIPPEE!

Finally the Mariner is listed as LA departure on cruisingpower! WOOHOO!! Of course it's not bookable yet, but the dates are there. YIPPEE!

Julie - does it show Sunday as the departure days?

Thanks for the update! Exciting!

Julie - does it show Sunday as the departure days?

Thanks for the update! Exciting!

I believe it is Sunday, the first sailing I saw was 2/22/09 with the last Caribbean being 12/28 I think, or around there...so it must be going around the horn then.

Sorry. Lazy. I didn't feel like reading through 14 pages.

If by the slim chance a repo itinerary has been posted, can someone point me to it?

Thanks.

Nothing yet Paul.........we are still waiting..........:D

Archived