Day Passes in Nassau Bahamas

booky59

My boyfriend is a very detail oriented freak...haha. :) Thanks for the confirmation though lol

lol no worries so am I...I am sure they don't want to advertise it on their website so they can get more people to book rooms first...

• 9 months later...

I wonder if these prices have gone up?

Latest rates are:

Breezes - $60 pp - all inclusive - adults only

Hilton - $60 pp includes $30 lunch voucher ($5 off if you book thru Island Marketing).

Sheraton - $25 pp or $99 for a day room for 2

Wyndham - $40pp includes Buffet lunch

RUI - $110pp all inclusive

Sandals $110pp all inclusive

Atlantis - $60 Beach /aquarium only pass (no pools, lagoons or waterpark)

$40 Aquarium only pass

$110 - Aquaadventure water park pass (full access)

All passes are availabe same day, first come first serve and are limited based on occupancy. Day passes do not included food or drink unless stated.

I wonder if these prices have gone up?

I know the Hilton is $55 not $60 with the $30 food voucher. Thats what I have planned for my day in October. Most of the others seem the same except for the Atlantis. I think I've read the full day pass is $120, not sure about the other Atlantis passes. I'm sure someone will come here to confirm.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the day pass here without the lunch voucher - we don't get in until noon and will probably just eat lunch on the boat first... we're just looking for a few hours in the afternoon.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the day pass here without the lunch voucher - we don't get in until noon and will probably just eat lunch on the boat first... we're just looking for a few hours in the afternoon.

you can't. Occasionally, they may do you a favor and let it slide if there is no manager on duty, but I've only heard of that happening twice.

THe whole idea of the lunch voucher is so that you spend money while visiting. The hotel is in the business of making money.

If you just want a beach, then you can walk a little further down to the public beach and rent a chair for a few bucks. Junkanoo beach has chair rentals, bathrooms and concession stands.. and is public.

• 5 months later...
I know the Hilton is $55 not $60 with the $30 food voucher. Thats what I have planned for my day in October. Most of the others seem the same except for the Atlantis. I think I've read the full day pass is $120, not sure about the other Atlantis passes. I'm sure someone will come here to confirm.

May I ask as to what the Hilton has to offer for their day pass? My husband and 4 older kids want to do some snorkeling, but don't want to be hurried by a timed tour. Would the Hilton be a better place to get a day pass or the Sheraton (which I've read on another post that they have snorkeling, not sure how old that post was :)...) and the Wyndham has a lunch buffet with access to the Sheraton for $40...do you know if any of these exist? Thanks a BUNCH!

Atlantis day pass is $105 but not available all the time, based upon how full the hotel is. The place beside senior frogs is the British Colonial Hilton and I believe the rate for a pass to use the beach and the pool is $15 pp.

I don't know if I would recommend the Colonial Hilton. Although it was a close walk... all you see is cruise ships... plus we found multiple pieces of glass in the sand:(

May I ask as to what the Hilton has to offer for their day pass? My husband and 4 older kids want to do some snorkeling, but don't want to be hurried by a timed tour. Would the Hilton be a better place to get a day pass or the Sheraton (which I've read on another post that they have snorkeling, not sure how old that post was :)...) and the Wyndham has a lunch buffet with access to the Sheraton for $40...do you know if any of these exist? Thanks a BUNCH!

Hi there,

I went to the Hilton for the day last June. It was lovely and we enjoyed the day very much. It is a very quiet beach becuase it is a business hotel. The beach is quite small, but when we were there, there were maybe 10 people on it! :eek: I do not believe there is much to see snorkel wise. The pass is $55 if you pay at the desk (not sure about the kids price) or $50 if you reserve ahead through Island Marketing. Each of these include a $30 voucher to their restaurant. The kids (6-12) price on island marketing is $25, with a $10 voucher.

the pass includes

-Use of beach chairs/pool chairs/ umbrellas

-One beach towel per customer

-Use of Kayaks and Floats

If you are looking for a more exciting day, then one of the other resorts may be better for you.

We will be back in Nassau in April and plan to go back to the hilton. Have fun!

Archived