I have to stop reading these boards!

tlangell@tsc.com

Everytime I think I know what we are doing in Cozumel, I come on here and read more reviews and change my mind. It is driving me crazy.

We (Me, DH, DS (12) and DS (9)) will be off the Legend in October. We definately want to do a beach club, but I can't decide which one.

Playa Mia and Paradise Beach - The water toys appeal to my kids, but I am worried about crowds and lack of off the beach snorkeling. There will be four ships in port that day.

Playa Uvas - Interested in clear kayaks and snorkeling, but worried kids will get bored without water toys.

Nachi Cocum - The quiet and few crowds appeal to me, but I worry the kids will get bored.

I guess I am looking for the perfect beach club. One with activities, nice facilities, off the shore snorkeling, and few crowds. Am I dreaming? Can anyone suggest which one we should choose?

Everytime I think I know what we are doing in Cozumel, I come on here and read more reviews and change my mind. It is driving me crazy.

We (Me, DH, DS (12) and DS (9)) will be off the Legend in October. We definately want to do a beach club, but I can't decide which one.

Playa Mia and Paradise Beach - The water toys appeal to my kids, but I am worried about crowds and lack of off the beach snorkeling. There will be four ships in port that day.

Playa Uvas - Interested in clear kayaks and snorkeling, but worried kids will get bored without water toys.

Nachi Cocum - The quiet and few crowds appeal to me, but I worry the kids will get bored.

I guess I am looking for the perfect beach club. One with activities, nice facilities, off the shore snorkeling, and few crowds. Am I dreaming? Can anyone suggest which one we should choose?

September and October are the slowest months of the year... no worries about crowds anywhere...:)

Archived