Cozumel Mini Golf.....

jonestown90

Has anyone ever done the mini golf in Coz? We will be there on Monday and besides Paradise Beach, wanted to let my husband, dad and son get a little golf in........Thanks in advance for your responses.

Here is their website for anyone who may be interested in the activity.

Cozumel MiniGolf is great!!! It's an oasis in the middle of town. The course is challenging, but fun.... There's a lot of tropical vegetation there with a lot of very comforting shade while you're playing. You can select music to be played during your round.... and a sangria is just a "walkie talkie call" away.... Very delightful.... very reasonably priced.... and a stop I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Don't miss it! You'll have a great time... no matter what your score... :D

Enjoy Cozumel and don't miss MiniGolf!!!

Dave :cool: :cool: :cool:

Is it reasonable to expect to be able to do both PB and mini-golf, and still not miss the ship? What time do you suggest leaving PB in order to finish the course and get back to the port? How much is the taxi from PB to golf, and then from golf to the port?

Thanks!

We did PB and mini golf and had plenty of time to spare. We were in port from 1 -11. Did PB first (quick drive from the port) until around 5 pm. Then mini golf after.....then back to the ship by 7...dropped off the kids and husband and I shopped until 10. It was a great day. We paid $7 each (including my kids) to golf....we played one round.

Archived