Thank you!!

I am heading down to San Juan tomorrow for my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I just wanted to thank all CC'ers for your help, advice and often humorous posts. I will post a review once I get back from AOS. :D

I am heading down to San Juan tomorrow for my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I just wanted to thank all CC'ers for your help, advice and often humorous posts. I will post a review once I get back from AOS. :D

It's amazing how much help you can get from these boards. If you go into the Duck and Dog on Adventure, please say Hi to Shane, the guitarist/vocalist from Simon & Heather in Florida, we had a great time in there 2 weeks ago and still miss it:mad:

It's amazing how much help you can get from these boards. If you go into the Duck and Dog on Adventure, please say Hi to Shane, the guitarist/vocalist from Simon & Heather in Florida, we had a great time in there 2 weeks ago and still miss it:mad:

I will make sure to say hello for you. I know we will be going to the Duck and Dog -- sounds like our kind of place from what I have read. :)

I have 9 more months to go! :eek: Looking forward to your review.

Leslie311- Have a great time!! You will be getting off as we're getting on...like you we also can't wait. Hope your cruise is fantastic!!!:D

We'll take good care of her for you and will warm up some seats by the pool bar too. :)

Jimbug: Anything in particular you want me to report back on?

Not that I can think of offhand, but thanks for asking! I'm sure you will have a great time...I am just ready for the beautiful weather and beaches!

Have a great cruise, I know you will. We were on the AOS in March and loved every minute of it.

Archived