Before Alaska or After for a 4 night Cruise?

jstpshe

Which would you do?

A 4 night Baja Mexican cruise before or after your Alaskan cruise?

I just didnt know if I should build up the excitement of Alaska by going before on the 4 night Baja or not? Of course were doing some land tour also.

Thanks in advance. CJ :) :)

Which would you do?

I just didnt know if I should build up the excitement of Alaska by going before on the 4 night Baja or not? Of course were doing some land tour also.

I meant to say where doing a land tour before and after AK cruise but am wanting to squeeze the 4 night Baja in somewhere since we'll aready be in the area to do it.

Yikes, the Mexican 4 nighters, are relaxing add ons. :)

Not sure it makes any difference when you book it??? Go when you have the time and price is right.

I pick up travel all the time and off I go. I start fresh and make the most of it all.

Which would you do?

Having done a 4 night Baja cruise, I would recommend doing it first if you can. We were fairly disappointed in our Monarch of the Seas 4 nighter - for various reasons. Finish your trip with Alaska - don't end it with a disappointment!

I just got back from the Monarch 4 -nighter, and absolutely loved it!:) It was not relaxing though, with a port every day, but it was a really fun CC group.:D It will not be warm most likely if you go in May or June, as the June Gloom time means a lot of overcast skies.

To clarify: I'm not saying that the Monarch was that bad, but comparatively speaking to the OP - I think they will definitely see a huge difference between the Alaska cruise and the 4-nighter to Ensenada. Mostly young, singles, locals, party-animals, people who want to pay for a cheap cruise, etc.

I'm not saying NOT to do it, but to do it first - so the Alaska experience will be that much better!

Okay What About The Mexican Riviera 7 Night Cruise On The Vision Ots? Would That Be A Good One To Do After The Alaska One?

Is Cabin 8588 On Vison And The Rhapsody A Good Cabin That I Picked?

Was Goin To Do A B2b 3 Night And Then 4 Night Baja On The Monarch Ots B/c After Those 2 Cruises And The Alaska One I Would Finally Be Diamond Member, But I'm Thinking The B2b For The Short Cruises Would Be Not Worth The Trouble.

Thanks Everone For Your Help So Far. Cj :) :)

Okay What About The Mexican Riviera 7 Night Cruise On The Vision Ots? Would That Be A Good One To Do After The Alaska One?

Is Cabin 8588 On Vison And The Rhapsody A Good Cabin That I Picked?

Was Goin To Do A B2b 3 Night And Then 4 Night Baja On The Monarch Ots B/c After Those 2 Cruises And The Alaska One I Would Finally Be Diamond Member, But I'm Thinking The B2b For The Short Cruises Would Be Not Worth The Trouble.

Thanks Everone For Your Help So Far. Cj :) :)

In my opinion, a much better choice.... Any 7 nighter is going to be better than a 3 or 4 nighter - in many ways.... let us know what you decide and enjoy!

Archived