Menu's for 9 night Grandeur?

Just off Grandeur today. Had a wonderful time!! I have extra copies of the Cruise Compass for days 2,4,5,7,8 and 9 that I would be willing to part with. I have days 1,2,and 6 also, but for some reason did not get extra copies of those, but would be more than happy to scan the activity schedules in and email them to you. Just let me know.

Just off Grandeur today. Had a wonderful time!! I have extra copies of the Cruise Compass for days 2,4,5,7,8 and 9 that I would be willing to part with. I have days 1,2,and 6 also, but for some reason did not get extra copies of those, but would be more than happy to scan the activity schedules in and email them to you. Just let me know.

I'm sure that would be appreciated when you have time..........we have a 9 night coming up soon and would love to see them.........thanks.

We are getting ready for the 9 nighter this Friday and were also wondering about the menus. Are the choices pretty good? Are there any lamb or fillet migon selections? Thanks for your response.

Bill

Thank you - my e-mail is steveelynn@aol.com

I'd also love a copy..thanks a bunch...

DCCapitan@aol.com

It would be so great to see them. Do you have time to post them here? Sorry don't mean to be pushy.......just can't wait to get on the Grandeur!!!! We leave Wed. for Baltimore and are looking foward to sailing on her this Friday.

I am so glad you had a great time!!

Rabbitlady

I'll work at getting them scanned in today. I should have them finished by tonight.

There was a beef filet one night, which was great, but it wasn't a filet mignon. It was two slices of very tender beef. Lamb was on the menu one night, can't remember which, but since I did not order, can't say how it was. I was always able to find something I liked and thought all of it was very good. One night my beef dish was a little overcooked - it was still good, just not as tender as some of the other beef that I had that week. I usually stuck with the meals that our waiter suggested and was happy with everything that I had.

The breakfast, lunch and dinner menus are posted outside of the Great Gatsby every day if you want a sneak peek before dinner.

Melissa

I've got everything scanned in and posted them on webshots. I think that if you click on the thumbnail below, it will take you to my album, which has all the Compasses. Let me know if it doesn't. First time posting a link, so I hope I did it correctly.

2030995530101613462AybdCA_th.jpg

LV2Cook - Sorry, no menus. They weren't anything that you could take with you. But guessing from your screen name, you will be happy to see that there was a cooking demonstration with one of the chef's on day 9. If you are going to buy the cookbook while onboard, wait until the midnight buffet or cooking demonstration and one of the chef's will sign it for you. After the demo, samples of the food are handed out.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

I've got everything scanned in and posted them on webshots. I think that if you click on the thumbnail below, it will take you to my album, which has all the Compasses. Let me know if it doesn't. First time posting a link, so I hope I did it correctly.

Am I doing something wrong?? When I click on your link, all I get is a small pic of the compass and nothing more. It won't allow me to magnify it. Is there something else I should be doing? I am dying to see the compasses and can't. Thanks for your help.

Am I doing something wrong?? When I click on your link, all I get is a small pic of the compass and nothing more. It won't allow me to magnify it. Is there something else I should be doing? I am dying to see the compasses and can't. Thanks for your help.

Can someone help me out so I can see these...

Don once you get to the webshots page........click on it again (the page you want to see)........it will go specifically to that page and be much larger..........

Jim

Archived