Luggage Handling in LA at Port

We have used the luggage service between American Airlines and Royal Caribbean many times in Miami and in Fort Lauderdale. We pay a fee $10 or $15 per person and we claim our bags at the pier, go through customs and the luggage is taken to the airport for us while we grab a cab. We are trying to find out if this agreement exist in LA. We will be flying LA to Newark, NJ.

We are going on the Radiance Sept 14th which starts in Vancouver and ends in LA.

Does anyone know? We have never flown from LA.

Next up

Radiance Members Cruise 9-14-07

Explorer from NJ 1-13-08 (Yea no flying)

We have used the luggage service between American Airlines and Royal Caribbean many times in Miami and in Fort Lauderdale. We pay a fee $10 or $15 per person and we claim our bags at the pier, go through customs and the luggage is taken to the airport for us while we grab a cab. We are trying to find out if this agreement exist in LA. We will be flying LA to Newark, NJ.

We are going on the Radiance Sept 14th which starts in Vancouver and ends in LA.

Next up

We will be on the same cruise, just booked the beginning of June, have you checked out the roll call, we are a very chatty and friendly group....Come join in:p ...Later, Jill:cool:

Hi jillybabes,

We just got back from an Alaskan cruise tour on the Radiance. We left June 3rd and got home June 20th. It was fabulous. I am just catching up with reality. I have posted (a long time ago) on the roll call. When I come up for air I'll be back. As I recall we had more posts than the Freedom inaugural or almost as many! It appears that many of you know each other from previous trips. We were on the Freedom inaugural last June4th and the Freedom members cruise in October, so maybe we'll know some of you when we meet.

Should be a good group. Looking forward to September's trip, this will be our 4th time on her this year. Capt Rune will be back for our sailing I think.

I hope some one answers our question about the luggage.

Joanne

Joanne: We are sailing with Diane & John who we met on the Mariner Dec. 06....I have met several of the people this past May on the Liberty Pre Inaugural cruise and I know some just by posting....Do you have early or late dining? Later, Jill:cool:

Next up

It is available in LA. Here is a list from the website

< Back to Luggage

s.gif

Luggage

s.gif

cor_print_icon.gifPrint This Page document.getElementById('printablePageSpan').style.visibility = 'visible'; document.getElementById('printablePageSpan').style.display = 'block'; s.gif

Q: What ships are offering the service?s.gifA: We are currently working on having this program available on all ships. Currently, the program is offered on sailings 7 nights and longer departing from the following ports:

Ft. Lauderdale Los Angeles Miami Port Canaveral San Juan Seattle Vancouver

Archived