Cozumel Questions

Giantfan13

Sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I am new here. We just booked a double Cruise on Carnival Fantasy for Aug 16 AND Aug 20, both going to Cozumel on each cruise. I read on here that the ship may go to one of two ports??> Is that correct?? And how do we find out where she will dock, IF she docks. I also read that there is some tendering, do all ships tender or how may it be assigned??> Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I am new here. We just booked a double Cruise on Carnival Fantasy for Aug 16 AND Aug 20, both going to Cozumel on each cruise. I read on here that the ship may go to one of two ports??> Is that correct??

I doubt it. If your itinerary says Cozumel, there is only one. Maybe what you are thinking is that there is more than one dock IN Cozumel. That is true. One is in town, Punta Langosta and the others are the International Pier and Puerto Maya (not yet back in service).

And how do we find out where she will dock, IF she docks. I also read that there is some tendering, do all ships tender or how may it be assigned??> Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.
It really doesn't matter all that much which pier you dock at. There will be shopping at both and a line of taxis waiting to take you where ever you go.

Both

http://travelnotes.cc/cruise/cozumel.php

and

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CruiseShips

have the information you are looking for.

Sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I am new here. We just booked a double Cruise on Carnival Fantasy for Aug 16 AND Aug 20, both going to Cozumel on each cruise. I read on here that the ship may go to one of two ports??> Is that correct?? And how do we find out where she will dock, IF she docks. I also read that there is some tendering, do all ships tender or how may it be assigned??> Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

If one of Cruises is the 5 night then the second port will be Coasta Maya on the main land. We did that cruise on the Fantasy in March. We did not leave the port area in Coasta Maya but others here in CC have posted about that port.

It is possible that you may have to tender in Cozumel as we did on our Fantasy trip. It's not that bad of an ordeal.

Archived