C & A coupons

Howdy,

Not sure I understand part of your post. Are you saying that your sailing is not one of those listed for coupons? If it is listed, then I would certainly book now and use the coupon. Also, I think there are several coupons available and not sure which one you are talking about.

Anyway, just in case you are referring to the following certificate, this info might be helpful. We used a Crown and Anchor Society Members Savings Certificate for diamond members on an upcoming Grandeur cruise. It stipulated to reserve the cruise by 6/30. However, under "terms and conditions," it said "Certificate must be submitted to Royal Caribbean PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT or before 6/30/07, whichever is earlier." They gave a fax number, so it is still possible to meet that deadline.

If you do decide to pull the trigger today, you would likely have to book directly through RCL in order to meet the deadlines. You can always transfer to a TA later if you want.

Happy Sails to You,

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Where do you find these coupons? We are C&A members but haven't received a mailing in quite some time. Are the sales posted on their website, and if so, where? Thanks!

You have to sign in to your online account (or make one if you have not) and a C&A header will appear at the top and when you click it you will see a section for "deals" or some such and they are under there.

Did that to save on printing and mailing costs. But I do miss the magazine showing up.:( :D

This is the first time that I have seen coupons that say they must be submitted by the day that they expire. Usually, you just have to book the cruise by the expiration date. And since coupons are usually for sailing that are months away it makes no sense to even mention final payment. The coupon deadline submission date is MONTHS before final payment is due.

RCI loves to keep changing the rules to this coupon game.

Archived