?? about the Imaginination

Sandi149

Hi folks,

I have a couple of friends who are looking into going on a cruise. They are looking into the Imagination leaving out of Miami and going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. They are in their early 50s and have 2 teenage children, a boy and a girl. Can anyone tell me about this ship? They want to get a penthouse suite. Is there enough room for the four of them? Would the kids have enough to do?

Any info is appreciated. They aren't good with the computer so I told them I would get some information for them. :p

Thanks. :)

Hi folks,

I have a couple of friends who are looking into going on a cruise. They are looking into the Imagination leaving out of Miami and going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. They are in their early 50s and have 2 teenage children, a boy and a girl. Can anyone tell me about this ship? They want to get a penthouse suite. Is there enough room for the four of them? Would the kids have enough to do?

Any info is appreciated. They aren't good with the computer so I told them I would get some information for them. :p

Thanks. :)

Hi Sandi! I LOVE the Imagination! I think she'll always be dear to me because she was my first. Although only 12 years old, she is considered an "older" ship. However, I was just on her 2 months ago, and she was in great shape. And she's going into dry dock in Oct. I was on a 4 night over Cinco de Mayo, and I'd say about70% of the pax were in their 20s in 30s. There were definitely kids on this ship - I saw them at check in - but they must have done a great job keeping them entertained at Camp Carnival/Club O2 because I didn't really see them. I was on on deck one night around 2 am, and it looked there was an organized party for the younger set, and they were having a blast! With the drydock, they are adding a water park, so that will give the kids more to do. I think most people on this cruise had a great time. I think this itn is great! I want to do the Grand Turk/HMC run...thinking about doing a B2B when she gets out of DD.

Our family was on the Imagination at Christmas. We all had a great time and have no complaints. There was, however, just something different that none of us can really describe. It was not quite the service that we have had previously but it was still great.

Archived