FOS - tenders used?

We will be taking the Freedom of the Seas for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary - San Juan, St Marten, St Thomas. Are tenders used in any/all of these ports?

Does anyone know of a web site that gives a comprehensive list of ports and indicates whether tendering is required in each port?

Thanks.

None of these ports require tenders. All have docks big enought for the Freedom. I am going in October. So no tenders in the Eastern Caribbean. i do not know of a website for tendering.

We're going on July 15.

You'll have to give us a review when you get back. I am very interested in knowing all I can about the cruise. It looks like we have the same itinerary. Let us know about excursions, etc. We have so long to wait but are very anxious!!!

We will be taking the Freedom of the Seas for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary - San Juan, St Marten, St Thomas. Are tenders used in any/all of these ports?

Does anyone know of a web site that gives a comprehensive list of ports and indicates whether tendering is required in each port?

Thanks.

If you go to the web site for any cruise line, and pull up a specific ship and itinereay, it will tell you if the ship is docked or tendered. Following is information for your cruise:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do;jsessionid=0000BkqUsxSu9khQRDHqhamHgQ3:10ktdmods?packageCode=FR07E005&sailDate=1070715&date=20073&selectedCurrencyCode=&promoType=

Archived