Check out my online scrapbook book of our Majesty Cruise!

I ordered a copy of the book as a gift for my Mom. It has already shipped, and I can't wait to see it!!! I really like this website. So far I have created three books, but just ordered this one. If I like it, I will definitely order a 2nd copy.

http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=000000000000B86AAB&user=000000000000206390

That book is fantastic! I can't wait to make one of my own. Can I ask how much it cost you?

Thanks for your comment!

Since this was my first order, It only cost me $20.90, including shipping for a medium soft cover book.

I used a 50% off coupon. Otherwise it would have been about $40.00+, I can't wait to see it when it arrives, and I will let you know if its worth it! If it looks as good in person as it does online, I will order a 2nd copy, but i probably will not get to use the 50% off coupon, but thats fine.

To find a coupon, i just typed in picaboo coupon codes and pulled up several codes to use. They are also offering a deal that if you order a large book you get a medium size book for free. The more pages you add the more expensive it becomes, and it is addictive because there are so many different background pages to use.

I love doing these. Much cleaner than scrapbooks (Plus, i don't have a creatie bone in my body!) A friend i met on Freedom did one from our cruise last year and it was the first time I have ever heard of them. Now every major photo event has a book! There is also kodak, photoworks, shutterfly dotcoms that have these. I think you'll be really happy with it.

Great book. I think I will try it for my next cruise in August. Even for $40.00, for me that's cheaper than doing it myself.

I agree!! I am waiting for its arrival, and if I like it, i will be purchasing a 2nd copy. $40 is not bad when you consider what it can cost if you did it yourself. The scrapbook supplies can really add up.

I ordered a copy of the book as a gift for my Mom. It has already shipped, and I can't wait to see it!!! I really like this website. So far I have created three books, but just ordered this one. If I like it, I will definitely order a 2nd copy.

http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=000000000000B86AAB&user=000000000000206390

How cute is that!!! I didn't know about Picaboo. I may have to try it too.

You done good girl!:D

Hey Jenn where ya been????

Caught your typo on page 26 correct Calypso...left the L out.

How long did it take to do it all?

Kathy

It took me sometime (about a week) to put it together because I kept changing the background pages to enhance the photos. Depending on the speed of your computer it shouldn't take long at all. Sometimes its slow because it use a lot of memory with so many backgrounds, but I always clean my system of temp files weekly when i use online photo albums. This website has tons of background pages for every occasion, event, season, etc.

It really depends on the individual and how fancy you want it, or if you will be doing any journaling, which really tells the story without you having to explain every picture. I am also in the process of completing another one, but I am waiting for my husband and I to return from Vegas in November. As you can tell, I really like it a lot, but now I just have to wait and see the finished product;)

Thanks for sharing your pics. I think it is awesome that you shared quality time with your mom on a cruise.

Thank you,

My Mom is 72 years old, and is still able to travel. She really likes cruising, so I told her whenever she wants to go, just let me know. This will be our 3rd cruise coming up in May.

I loved this, what a great idea!!

My picaboo online photo book arrived today, and it is very nice!!!:D

I can't wait to give it my Mom. I ordered the smaller size, because this was my 1st order with picaboo, and just in case I did not approve, I did not want to spend extra for the larger size.

I am definitely ordering the larger size which I believe is a 8x11. The background pages really enhance the photos. I love the way they laminated the photos into the book, its like viewing a story book.

I also wanted to pass along a few tips;

The medium size books come in soft cover only!

If you are going to order the smaller book the 1st time, be careful in choosing your page layout. You get exactly what you see on the computer screen. If the pictures appear small, they will be small when the book arrives. So its best to use the larger photo layout to give more width to the photo. It works especially well on the digital pictures.

Make sure your font size is at least 10-14 in size. I choose at least 14 for all the pages, and I had no problem reading the headings on each picture.

I would definitely place the better photos on a one page layout or 2 photo layout. My Miami photos came out wonderful. Now that I have seen the finished product, I can make adjustments for the larger book, but overall, its great!!!! I can't wait to order the next one.

If I keep this up, I will no longer buy photo albums at the store!!! Just create them online! The are definitely worth the money!

If you have any questions, let me know. I will happy to answer them.

Archived