Are pool/beach towles for sale?

I'm not sure Royal Caribbean considers them for sale. But the literature int he stateroom says if you fail to return them to your stateroom, you will be charged $20 per towel. So in that respect .. yes! There's an option to buy them.

I'm sure that they have those towels for sale, but I'm also sure that they're not worth $20.00!!!! You can get really nice, thick towels at either Target or some other outlet for much less! Is the logo that important, because that's what you're paying for!

The pool towels that they issue are not worth taking home or buying. They don't have a logo on them. Logo towels are available on line for $25 in the Gifts & Gear section. They're also available for 5000 RCL Visa points as part of a package. And, on board at the gift shop.

Rick and Deirdra

The pool towels that they issue are not worth taking home or buying. They don't have a logo on them. Logo towels are available on line for $25 in the Gifts & Gear section. They're also available for 5000 RCL Visa points as part of a package. And, on board at the gift shop.

Rick and Deirdra

I never saw them in the giftshop, which is why I chose to go ahead and order the towel for my upcoming cruise.

I never saw them in the giftshop, which is why I chose to go ahead and order the towel for my upcoming cruise.

They provide them for you for free, so there is no need to bring your own. You get new ones in your cabin each evening or if you need them earlier in the day just go to the pool deck and "trade" them in.

The towels for use by the pool or on the beach are not the nice logo towels. They are cheap and definately not worth 20 dollars each. I can get one that is nicer from discount chain store

On our last Mariner cruise - (two years ago) - we actually went up to the Guest Relations Desk and asked where we could buy the RCL logo towels and they had some behind the desk for sale - $25.00. They didn't sell them in the gift shop. This past Mariner cruise (last week) - I didn't see any in the gift shop either.

The ones you get with your Royal points from the Visa are not the same towels - we know because we ordered them - they are plain white towels with the Crown & Anchor Logo on them - not as nice or as thick.

We actually received a nice RC towel with the logo as a gift from our TA. Its very big and nice and heavy, though I never used it on the ship because I was afriad somebody would take it on us. I always just bring a few towels that we can buy here at family dollar for 2.99 and that way, if they lost or taken, I don't have to worry about losing a good towel.

Archived