Today Is Doc Dance Day!

Princesa

I have received tickets for my family's September 25th, Diamond Princess cruise. Happy day, happy day!

There is nothing more exciting than receiving one's ticket, however, this time it's more exciting because I have also received tickets for my mother, sisters, nieces, nephews, nephew-in-law, great nieces and great nephews. Whew!!!

Anyone out there care to sit with me to eyeball each and every ticket to make sure there are no hidden surprises?

Host Chris (aka CruisingIsLife), thinking of you today while doing the "Doc Dance".

... this time it's more exciting because I have also received tickets for my mother, sisters, nieces, nephews, nephew-in-law, great nieces and great nephews....

Woah! Jackpot! Your feet must be tired!

bostonlass, I note you will be traveling in October? If so, give it another two weeks.

After I/we paid in full on July 12th we received our Pre-Cruise Documents first for the September 25th sailing.

Therefore, I have a feeling your tickets are being printed by the Princess night-shift fairies in these next few nights.

Would love to hear from you the day you do the Doc Dance.

Ok.......I got my cruise documents but did not get my "tickets". I just assumed that these come when we arrive at the port. Are they to follow a few weeks after the documents?

They come it two mailings.

First one that we've called the pre-docs have information on shore excursions, paper forms you don't need for the most part if you've completed registration online using the Cruise Personalizer and a generic book about Princess stuff.

The next one comes closer to sailing and has your actual documents (tickets) in a clear plastic folder (that works great to keep receipts in after you board or your car regisration in the glove box when you get back)

You may dance both time if you wish

Host Chris, I thought for sure it was late in your time zone and you would not see my post until possibly tomorrow.

I am not tired just yet. I am presently do the Doc Dance for ticket No. 10 . . .

We sail on that same day on the Caribbean Princess----no docs for us yet!!! We leave Friday for Colorado for a few days. It would be nice to get those docs before we leave!!! I'll be worrying about the Post Office "holding" them for us!!!

Archived