CATEGORY M GUARANTEE?? What did you get?

#1TravelMom

We've alreadt surpassed our vacation quota this year, so the only way to justify it was an awesome deal on Cat.M. Wish us luck!:eek:

Oh that is a definite 'WISH YOU LUCK'. I hope you end up with a great upgrade and a wonderful cruise.

I also have a CATEGORY M GUARANTEE booked for December 2. Any idea of how close to sailing before I'll know my cabin assignment? I have no major hopes of a huge upgrade, I just enjoy knowing every detail I can about my cruise.

Robin

I also have a CATEGORY M GUARANTEE booked for December 2. Any idea of how close to sailing before I'll know my cabin assignment? I have no major hopes of a huge upgrade, I just enjoy knowing every detail I can about my cruise.

Robin

Could be tomorrow...could be day of the sailing. No real way to tell.

You'll get there the same time as the Penthouse. Have fun!

This is a wonderful sentiment and also very true.

I always wonder what those folks that pay a whole lot more than I think of all of us non-suites.

Just noticed this in your heading, Fuzzy, I didn't know about the beer. Love the wine and coffee though. I won some of that coffee two years in a row with football bets with my niece. We have another wager with the Seahawks and Steelers this fall. I have a feeling that my luck ran out though.

We booked M GTY in May for a July CB cruise. By mid June we had our cabin assignments- I category on the Riveria Deck. It's approximately the same location as the M cabins, just on a different deck. I didn't expect an upgrade, so I'm perfectly happy with what we got.

Just noticed this in your heading, Fuzzy, I didn't know about the beer. Love the wine and coffee though. I won some of that coffee two years in a row with football bets with my niece. We have another wager with the Seahawks and Steelers this fall. I have a feeling that my luck ran out though.

Anytime you want some coffee I will send you some.

Archived