When do we get capers on embarkation day?

dale594

You can get them at the bars, excursion and information desks pretty much as soon as you board the ship.

Wow! Didn't know that! I thought the only ones you could get were put in your room. Good to know because sometimes we need more than one. LOL!

When will we get to see capers when we get on the ship?

Since your cabin won't be ready if you board the ship earily, you can walk over to the Pursers Desk and pick one up before heading up to Lido Deck.

Fred

Wow! Didn't know that! I thought the only ones you could get were put in your room. Good to know because sometimes we need more than one. LOL!

They always have extra copies at the Purser's desk every day. I usually have to grab one since I always leave mine in the cabin.

If you really can't wait - like me - you can download scanned capers for most sailings. I have mine and have pathetically planned out my entire week. Of course, this is nothing more than an excercise since I usually wind up doing everything :D

I am getting so excited, we are leaving this Sunday!!!! When will we get to see capers when we get on the ship? Looks to be a beautiful day on Sunday for sail away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Don't wait for the room steward there are usually stacks of them available on top of the pursers desk and the tour desk

If you really can't wait - like me - you can download scanned capers for most sailings. I have mine and have pathetically planned out my entire week. Of course, this is nothing more than an excercise since I usually wind up doing everything :D

Now THAT'S what I like to hear!!! LOL! I like to look at the capers before the cruise...figure out what I think I'm going to want to do. LOL!

On the Destiny last month, they put a leather luggage pad on the bed and it was on top of the luggage pad. It was easy to find.

There are extras as the purser's desk. The extras at the excursion desk seemed to go quickly and were not there for long. At the purser's desk, they have more than one stack. Also, the crowd around the excursion desk was deeper and less organized than the line at the purser's desk. It was easier to walk around the line to pick up an extra Capers than to tried to fight your way through the disorganized mob scene around the Excursion desk. Last, the bars were hit and miss. Some had extras and some did not. From my experience, your best bet is the purser's desk or the wall rack mentioned by another poster (if you can find it...first time on a ship, it isn't very easy to find--I never found it until almost the end of the cruise).

@ Repete, where can you get these scanned capers? Our cruise is next week and am really excited. It would be nice to be able to plan our activities ahead of time.

1. Search this site. Many times people will post links here.

2. Try cruiseclues (this one is for your ship) http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalconquest.htm

3. Google your ship's name + capers.

Good luck!:)

Archived