Dining room on Rhapsody

I have a quesiton about the main dining room on the Rhapsody.

How cool is it in there? As I try to pack I'm wondering if I'll be comfortable

with sleeveless at dinnertime. how bout other areas of the ship?

typically - I would assume YES sleeveless was fine- but I just came back from a conference in Orlando in June - and the hotel was freezing.

just wondering if I should pack a sweater or 2 - although I don't know if I could squeeze it in my suitecase:-)

thanks in advance.

I have a quesiton about the main dining room on the Rhapsody.

How cool is it in there? As I try to pack I'm wondering if I'll be comfortable

with sleeveless at dinnertime. how bout other areas of the ship?

typically - I would assume YES sleeveless was fine- but I just came back from a conference in Orlando in June - and the hotel was freezing.

just wondering if I should pack a sweater or 2 - although I don't know if I could squeeze it in my suitecase:-)

thanks in advance.

The dining room on Rhapsody in April was fine, and I dressed sleeveless just about everyday, but I prefer a cooler temperature. :)

I too was on Rhapsody in April and the temp was fine and I'm a very cold natured person. But, the prior two times I was on Rhapsody I froze to death in the DR. My suggestion would be to take a wrap just in case. I've bought several of the wraps from the gift shop for about $10. You can get them in many colors and are easy to carry around.

:D We were on the Rhapsody the first week in June at the entire ship was very warm compared to past cruises aboard.

I took a small fan and was very glad to have it in the cabin. We were on deck 8 near the Internet Cafe.

The dining room was about 75 degrees downstairs and I cannot imagine it being any cooler on the second level.

Also, the theatre was warm at night. We like the balcony on the front row, so we changed into shorts every night after dinner. My wife is cold natured (cannot tell you why, she'd bop me :D) and she also joined in the shorts parade.

Enjoy your trip.

Archived