Miracle - shampoo provided?

dale594

Just got off the Glory. Yes, the provided body soap and shampoo in despensers in the shower. I personally used the soap but not the shampoo. I brought my own. The shampoo they have does not smell good at all! The body soap smelled good.

Marym933

I leave in 2 weeks on the Miracle. Do you have any other useful info? I was wondering about internet access, too.

the internet is very very slow on the ship. I sent a 2 line email to my son back home and it took about 5 minutes to upload. The prices are expensive so the longer it takes you to upload emails, etc, the more it will cost you.

Here is the price list from the Carnival site.

Internet Café Price List :

To utilize the internet service, the below options are available. Please note that the internet pricing options are identical, whether an Internet Café terminal is utilized, or a laptop. All internet access charges will be billed directly to the guest's onboard “Sail & Sign” Account:

An initial one-time Activation Fee of $3.95 applies to each user.

A basic time charge of $0.75 per minute (“Pay-As-You-Go”) is available. Minutes are rounded to the next full minute.

Discounted “Time Plans” offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a lower per-minute rate. These Time Plans do not have to be used in a single session and can be used anytime throughout the cruise until debarkation; No refund for unused minutes; Upgrading selected pricing option is not available. Plans are subject to change.

Cruises 7 days in length and longer:

100 minutes for $55.00 ($0.55 per minute)

250 minutes for $100.00 ($0.40 per minute)

Cruises less than 7 days in length:

30 minutes for $16.50 ($0.55 per minute)

60 minutes for $24.00 ($0.40 per minute)

To rent a Wireless Radio Card for a guest's personal laptop, the rate is $10.00 per day; Optional insurance is $3.00 per day.

A limited number of laptops are available for rent using the Time Plan purchase; optional insurance is $10.00 per day.

My experience has been that the shower dispensers have a shampoo/conditioner combo in one and a liquid body soap in the other. Last cruise was Lever2000 products.

Take extra conditioner though.....you'll need it w/that sun and sea air.

Marym933

I leave in 2 weeks on the Miracle. Do you have any other useful info? I was wondering about internet access, too.

You will have a GREAT time! The Miracle is the best ship I have sailed. The design of the Spirit class is very easy to navigate. I didn't use the internet, so I don't have any info on that. Have a fabulous cruise!:)

Archived