Streamers etc.

Leigh-Anne V

I just bought some great decorating stuff at Party city for the room, door etc.. some big honeycomb pineapples that can hang from the ceiling and streamers for the room decorations and big signs for the doors that have pictures of mai tais, pina colada and some other drinks. I also got some leis for all of the family and some little bottles of bubbles for when we sail away!! I was going to pack this stuff in the carryon.. once we board and after eating of course, I was going to have my boyfriend take his mom and the kids to tour the ship and I was going to sneak back to the room and do my decorating.. put out the leis and the bubbles so that when its time to sail away we will all go back to the room and go to the balcony and be ready with our bubbles.. Cant wait to see their faces!

• 3 weeks later...

I think this sounds like a great idea.I was reading another post that the lady was meeting some people on the ship from these boards.And she was giving them grab bags as gifts.Maybe when she meets them before sailing they can all do the bubble thing.We have about 20 people we are meeting in our cabin,and hanging out on the balcony as we depart port and blowing bubbles would be fun to watch.

They don't do that anymore. It's not safe for the marine life and the environment to throw stuff in the water or anywhere for that matter.

I think the streamers in the baskets are for decorating your cabin?

We got little bottles of bubbles last week at a wedding and have another wedding this weekend. We are going to bring those little bottles in our carry on luggage, and then throw whatever we don't use away. I can't wait! How do I make it through 151 more days???????:eek:

Archived